DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Yes, today is Plus Size Update.

3 Likes

I’m hoping it’s a pretty big update since we keep having the Plus Size updates pushed back. I mean, it’s not like we couldn’t have the PS update two weeks ago and the hair update in December like everyone assumed it would be. :unamused:

Either way, I want all the TATTOOS and piercings, PLUS the “Princess” items.

All in the same colors the Generic avatars have. :crossed_fingers:t5::pleading_face::crossed_fingers:t5:

5 Likes

Are the plus size characters finally gonna get winter jackets and accessories? Lmao it’s winter in the US, come on

9 Likes

That’s true. I could go for some winter clothes/coats.

7 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

I hope we get some new outfits, dresses, necklaces and shoes today. But I have a feeling like we’re gonna get new winter clothes.

4 Likes

really hoping they treat our males with something today :sleepy: would be nice for them to get more clothes atleast.

13 Likes

Really want ombré hair for an update! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:
But my guess is it’s winter stuff. :snowflake:

6 Likes

I kinda want some new animations. But my dream update is still pregnancy stuff.

6 Likes

Agreed, like let’s have an update for male for once.

8 Likes

This is my wish as well. The guys get a raw deal on almost every single update. I get that most MCs are female but it’s super annoying trying to dress the guys when they have so little and most of what they do have is a single item that’s been recolored 7 times.

10 Likes

I really wonder if it’s winter related or fantasy related today…regardless I hope the males get more new unique clothing instead of just…ahem recolors

6 Likes

it’s winter stuff :open_mouth:

3 Likes
10 Likes

yeah like its very not variety a lot :frowning:

2 Likes

bump.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the update day

3 Likes
4 Likes