10 Likes

yeah like its very not variety a lot :frowning:

2 Likes

bump.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the update day

3 Likes
4 Likes

Note: This is the last release of 2020!!! Art releases will be back on January 14th, 2021!

10 Likes

Is anyone else confused by this? As usually, the updates are back the following week after the holiday/the new year? If not, I feel dumb.

3 Likes

There shouldn’t be any confusion. The art team made it clear that they will be back on the 14th. Everyone in the team deserves a long break. @Allie_Diamond_Epy

4 Likes

That’s how it is, I guess. So, let’s just move on and wait until the 14th arrives this month.

5 Likes

No, it’s not they did the same thing last year. The first update of 2020 was on January 16

4 Likes

@Zhasmin and @Allie_Diamond_Epy let’s stop, and don’t talk about it anymore. So, let’s start a new conversation. What do you think next week update release might be?

2 Likes

Well… I don’t know about think, but I kinda hope for something pregnancy, vampire, or baby related.

4 Likes

That’s a good thing, I might think next week release may be hairstyles, or dresses, or more fantasy stuff yeah.

4 Likes

I hope for a baby/pregnancy update, because of a story revamp of mine + an upcoming story. But I’m not gonna get my hopes up too high. In reality, it’s probably gonna have something to do with an event with January or assets from a featured story, but who knows.

4 Likes

I would love to see more assets for horses too. Like their skin color, and more cothing, and saddles.

5 Likes

Same!!!

3 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

Is it okay if I PM you about hopes for updates? Seems we have a lot of similar hopes

1 Like

Tomorrow is the update day.

5 Likes