DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Usually the update is out when I’m done with hell I mean school. I’m now school now so where is it

8 Likes

Yesss! Tattoos! And also, more accessories would b awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Ohhhhh ok

5 Likes

just me or do y’all forget to use accessories too in your outfits? I always notice something is missing when I’m previewing the story :joy_cat:

8 Likes

Well, it’s the last Thursday in month. And that means a release for plus size females. And honestly? I don’t like it. I’m looking forward for Thursdays. I wish plus size females would get their version of outfits together with generics every Thursday.
So last Thursday in a month, it’s just morbid. :disappointed:

10 Likes

I want jogging suits for males and females! :sob:

5 Likes

No, I’m too obsessed with accessories to forget them lol

6 Likes

I forget the shoes for some reason. :sob: :joy:

7 Likes

:rofl: oh thank god. I thought I was insane and weird

7 Likes

Me too! :sob:

5 Likes

episodeee stop playing with my feelings and post already :sob: :rofl:

8 Likes

Omg I forget shoes and accessories all the time hahha.

4 Likes

Annnnnnnnd -

:high_heel: :athletic_shoe:

7 Likes

Episode just posted something on Instagram about something that has nothing to do with the update like we give a damn

7 Likes

I just got a notification that episode posted and not episode creators. :sob:

4 Likes

Remember they were doing that in the beginning but decided that it would be easier on them to be able to give a dedicated update of only Plus clothing. While it would be nice to have some with each “normal” update, I do like that they are able to put out more items in one big update instead of a few things with the every Thursday ones.

7 Likes

yeah theyre defo violatinggggg

5 Likes

Ughhh why so long… I really hope the update is worth the wait.

I kinda hoping its gonna be plus males aha. :crossed_fingers: :smile:

9 Likes

If we would get them every Thursday, the releases would be twice as big as are now. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I remember one time episode posted something about mermaids and I and a bunch of other people thought we were getting mermaids. We never did :sob:

12 Likes