DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

That animation would be so cool :pleading_face: I already have ideas on scenes now :weary:

5 Likes

New hair

10 Likes

9 Likes

Wow, today’s update is early!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

I’ve just seen that! It’s actually early :exploding_head:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yay! Also, super late to this update lol I’m glad we got new facial stuff =) and the hair! :yay:

3 Likes

Okay
Didn’t know I have any abilities to foresee the future :eyes:

4 Likes

I apparently do. Today I thought I should move that, it’s going to fall-- and it did. I should save this game in case it crashes-- it crashed literally 2 seconds after the thought crossed my mind :unamused:

But at least the update was good today. lol

4 Likes

Thursday, please be fantasy or something I can use for my story! ;.;

11 Likes

Open robes…

5 Likes

I really want there to be a bountiful update tomorrow. We keep getting 2-3 items from the Wishlist which isn’t all that great considering how many items the list has. What’s the point in holding out like they did with Ink?

There isn’t one. :triumph:

9 Likes

Yea, tomorrow’s update is gonna be chill, especially after the facial features update. I’m guessing more trendy clothes for generic females

9 Likes

I want “clothing” for dogs (like collars, harnesses, …). :dog:

5 Likes

Yess :heart:

1 Like

I want more high-waisted pants for females. (both generic and plus-sized)
Maybe even more pregnancy outfits (again both plus-sized and generic).
And of course, CASUAL CLOTHING FOR MALES. Not all men are businessmen.

12 Likes

I want some aviators for females :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

I actually hope that they will bring out this hairstyle today, because it’s in their lookbook, but we don’t have it…

(Don’t know why it doesn’t give me just one of the pictures, but I meant the loose ponytail hair…)

11 Likes

Hiii guyyss!

So as always we’re hoping for something we wouldn’t get. :smiley:

9 Likes

I really wish we get more chill/casual outfits for guys :< It’s kinda tiring for me to dress them all up in similar pairs of pants and shoes now lol-

9 Likes