DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

It’s update today and let’s hope we get some appropriate pride clothing like pins that you put on shirts or jackets.

4 Likes

Yes!! As much as I appreciate the rainbow stuff that we already have, it’d be nice to have something more subtle. I used to live in a big city and nobody really cared about how I dressed but now I live in my tiny hometown and I have to hide it more. So I just wear my rainbow vans and I put a slit in my eyebrow. :joy:

It’s just important to note that not everybody can be so open about it. Not everyone can wear head to toe rainbow safely, And I definitely agree with the stereotype thing. Every person is different, we don’t all want to wear stuff like that on a regular basis (or at all) :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

And I’m still hoping for man clothes. Doesn’t matter if it’ll be rainbow, pride theme, lgbtq or ‘normal’. I just need more man clothes. :sleepy:
and more sitting_talking animations :confused:

3 Likes

It says that Melani was seen just now. So hopefully they’re working on it.

4 Likes

Oh Hi stalker :joy:

5 Likes

It’s here! [Limelight] New and Complex Color

3 Likes

Okay ngl I really like the background but … as usual they paid the boys DUST! like … Please-:raised_hand:t5: and yeahhhh I was expecting some pride related items but I guess next update? :no_mouth::woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

This update is lacking severally.
:woozy_face::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m hoping this weeks update gives us Pride stuff.

And that they fix the blue dress with the missing belt soon, too. :joy:

7 Likes

Me too, let’s hope they don’t give up something that is plastered with rainbows. Let’s hope they give up like pin that shows that your part of the LGBTQ community or your a supporter or something that is pride appropriate.

8 Likes

I’m hoping for stuff to doesn’t belong on a Pride Float. Because pride is shown in more ways year round than rainbow tutus and whatnot.

I think it would be SUPER cool is if they gave us shirts for parents since most stories are high school related. Like “Proud Dad” in different colors, etc.

10 Likes

Ikr, that’s what I’m talking about!

Now that would be cool, what about a Proud Mom, Mum or Mammy t shirt?

5 Likes

That’s what my etc meant lol proud parent shirts, pins, bags, etc. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Update day tomorrow

5 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

Hi, guys! I’m officially out of school for summer break! Now I can immediately get started on making an edit when an update drops.

7 Likes

Anyone has an idea what assets will be released?or what to expect?

6 Likes

Expecting some pride clothes

5 Likes

Yep

4 Likes