DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

They have released the update

2 Likes

What would you want for pride month?

4 Likes

Just the kind of stuff that we’ve talked about on this thread. Some basic tee shirts with lgbtqia+ sayings, or jackets with rainbow pins or something. I love the rainbow stuff that we do have, but it would be nice to have something more subtle :blush:

6 Likes

I have a better image now, something like shirts with the most commons flags? Maybe they should release more suitable clothes for trans people especially trans men since their closet is kinda lacking !

6 Likes

Yes! Having shirts like that would be awesome! And I definitely agree, there is basically nothing for trans men to use and it’s frustrating. I appreciate the clothing that we have to trans women, but it isn’t exactly fair.

4 Likes
4 Likes

So… did they forget it’s pride month, or …?

6 Likes

It’s feels like they did, I don’t when they released the pride month update last year but honestly I think a pride month update would have been better than a beach/summer one.

4 Likes

Honestly I always felt the pride updates where super forced, there is no balance of assets, it’s either loud rainbow or feminine items for MTF (which is fine but not all MTF want to wear crop tops and dresses).They never give us simple items like shoes with colored heels or maybe even earrings.

6 Likes

I think it’s be really cool to see like ball gowns, gloves, daggers… you can probably see a theme that I didn’t realise was there until I put the daggers :joy::sob:

1 Like

This has been my argument with each MTF updated items since they gave us the body shape/clothing.

I agree that the last one especially made me feel like they based the entire update on stereotypes- like all lgbt+ people are super loud and in your face with their sexuality. I know many people that if they didn’t outright tell you, you would never guess that they aren’t straight male/females.

I would love if they just gave us accessories, shoes, some new hats or beanies, bags and a few graphic -style tees for lgbt+ people and supporters.

3 Likes

Yes, I want more subtle lgbt+ items; earrings, bags with pins, shoes with colorful bottoms or heels, even something as simple as masculine or baggy clothing for females. Something to give a look as them having a flat chest (since we have to wait for Episode to give us an actual flat chested female body type)

5 Likes

Update day tomorrow

7 Likes

Pride accessories? More every-day clothes like graphic t’s, more jeans (maybe some that aren’t ripped?), new sneakers.

What are you guys hoping for?

5 Likes

Appropriate Pride clothing and clothing not something that rainbow man would wear like a rainbow cape, pants or mask.

I’m completely fine with people wearing those rainbow flags around them like a Cape.

5 Likes

Agreed. lol

3 Likes

:arrow_up: this shirt
5E2CE28A-8DE9-4F14-90A1-FCC1256D3536
:arrow_up: these shorts

:arrow_up: this tied shirt
:arrow_up: these dresses

14 Likes

True. I love the dresses!

3 Likes

today is update day!! I’m still “praying” for era based assets x)

7 Likes
6 Likes