DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

A study isn’t that hard, I think a surgical theatre is really impressive.
Eitherway episode is lacking and I hope they will catch up

4 Likes

I had to draw/paint in the surgical table because I couldn’t find one that was straight enough for characters to be laying on the table. lol But I’m still super nervous about sharing my art/backgrounds lol like what if they suck?

2 Likes

All of what you said!!! I am never going to publish my stories or put the unreleased backgrounds in my stories anyway… I feel like I was in background collection mode when I uploaded and had the unreleased backgrounds approved :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4: I have gotten pretty good at finding non- copyright © backgrounds. And if I can’t find what I need, I just create my own backgrounds or overlays from scratch. It’s a bit more work… but it’s all worth it.

@Mutya_87 cats would be so freaking awesome… but I’m afraid we probably won’t get cats until next year :weary: but, I’m pretty sure you are right about the fall clothing. I am just pulling for new hairstyles/new facial features to accompany them :crossed_fingers:t5:.

It’s the worst… I spoke about this in a previous post. More like a rant… but… :woman_shrugging:t4: as a creative person it’s really irksome when I notice such drastic changes like the name of updates switching to actual dates insteadIt makes me feel like they don’t care about what they are giving us.

Way to go… I had to make an entire surgical room… and equip the doctors with medical gear prior to us receiving the masks… editing that scene was insane.

Right!!! :crossed_fingers:t5:

2 Likes

I’m still working on the making my own part :joy: I was putting all that mainly to help other people and to remind everyone that Episode can get a little Suspend-y over things like that. lol

I can only imagine :scream: I’m really glad they gave us the masks… now if only they’d make the scrubs complex colors.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a problem too with how the characters lay down, I only use my BG’s for my own story, So even though it sounds like yours are great I get where you are coming from

@Creole_KareBear I would love new hairstyles/facial features that’s been awhile. I’m not betting on getting cats anytime soon either. But I’m close to being a crazy cat lady so I need them in my stories

Plus I love writing fantasy my witches need some owls or cats as pets. And let’s hope we get a better title this time.

3 Likes
4 Likes

This update was pretty good… we managed to get a couple new backgrounds, some recycled men’s clothes ( but I love the fact that they have anything… so I am good with this ) and the girls got some decent stuff!!!

3 Likes

I liked the rolled tshirt for the male part of the update. I highkey hate those jackets though- I hated the first one and these just add to it. But, at least they got things. :woman_shrugging: not complaining though because at least it was on time :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah… I think :thinking: I like the jackets. I know there are plenty more things from the male clothing that they appear to be holding back… but , I am glad that the males have at least more than 1 item in today’s release ( even though majority of the items are the same thing in different colors).

2 Likes

True and they gave us a set of tattoos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The tats were my favorite part!!! Along with that bdsm top :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

I like the top. lol

2 Likes

That top is straight :fire:… But imma sucker for tats!!! Imagine a guy wearing that shirt with the new tats :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Did anyone else notice how many comments this latest got compared to the week before? Hopefully episode noticed and they will remember that weekly updates should be something we look forward and give us more new assets instead of recolors (especially our dudes.)

You know what I haven’t really seen in awhile: Transwomen clothes. Did I just overlook them or is have they just not given us any in awhile?

7 Likes

Yes… this is true. Also… I’ve noticed that the Plus Female updates normally do not have the same amount of people that are looking for the last Thursday of the month updates. In other words… Plus updates are not as popular, so less people respond/ comment / edit during those updates. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

True.
I was actually talking about the last regular update where it was hours late and felt super thrown together. lol But you’re right, the end of the month updates aren’t as popular as the generic male/fem updates.

tbh, there are some plus outfits that I really wish they’d give generic fems too :joy:

5 Likes

Oh yes!!! You are absolutely right about that. The last regular update people were protesting and everything!!! A tremendous amount of unhappy :frowning: campers!!!I have not been as motivated to make edits, so I hadn’t planned on making one for that update… but people were BIG MAD :rage: about the delay and what we received!!!

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right, I haven’t seen more than a couple items for transfemmes since the first launch. Even recolors of some of the items would be nice bc right now the LI of my story has like, three outfits that they cycle through :joy:

4 Likes

I’m wishing they’d give us pants, casual full length shirts and tank tops (because seriously, skirts and crop tops are not all transfem characters need.) Like yay for trying to be inclusive but it’s a little stereotypical that all we get for them are super short tops and dresses with super broad shoulders – the red lace dress especially looks like it’s stuffed with 80s shoulder pads. :joy:)

I’d like to be able to dress my transfem characters as casually as I do my generic and plus fem characters.

4 Likes

Omg yesss I’m like ‘ok appreciate the dresses but they’re going to class, not prom’ lol, and I agree the shoulders can be a bit much (they’re too wide for even a regular cis guy sometimes)

3 Likes