DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I’m posting this because Lana made a IG post saying she’d been suspended and is waiting on a response from Episode.

8 Likes

See you next week when:

The Pajamas request finally might happen!

Still a decent update for all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::

6 Likes

Tomorrow is update day

9 Likes

Plz Plz Plz let us get a PJ update

11 Likes

Come on, @Melani3! We need more pajamas!

6 Likes

I am to the point where I just want clothes to layer properly. :woman_shrugging: I’m just sayin’. They granted our socks wish… but they don’t layer right at all.

13 Likes

Exactly it’s like episode is like
Episode: “Here we got you what you want”
The community: “It’s not layered correctly”
Episode: “Beggars can’t be choosers”

12 Likes

:joy:
Seriously!
Yeah, we wanted them… but we wanted them to WORK with clothes and Shoes.

7 Likes

I need PJ’s and tattoos for Plus Size avatars mainly. Yes, I’m aware the PS update is a ways away. :pensive: for Generic avatars…

But honestly, I want the males to have a reeeeeally good update. Cis Avatars & Trans too. Episode is constantly sleeping on our F-M males and I’m tired of the disrespect. :triumph:

10 Likes

Same. It always feels like the Male/Trans side of the update is an after thought.

7 Likes

Honestly, we should have realized this would happen - history repeats itself. Not only that, but we’ve never seen the socks layered ourselves. That was a dead giveaway. :sob::woman_facepalming:t5:

6 Likes

Someone on IG states that cismales get too many clothes per update and that Episode should stop cismales clothes and instead give more clothing to trans women

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s the way to go about it. Both are lacking in comparison to the cis female Avatars (trans females have more than their counterparts but that doesn’t mean their closest is packed either).

8 Likes

Yeah, I told them that males already get a half dozen recolors and maybe one to two new items per update. Also that not all MtF want to wear skirts and dress, and that they are alienating trans woman that like to wear more unisex clothing (sweatsuits, tux, hoodies, etc)

9 Likes

It’s hard to please everyone, during last weeks update someone commented that the plus sized females should be getting updates of older clothing that the generic females already have and not newer ones like the pink sweater dress or the mermaid wedding dresses.
People also complain when the plus sized girls get new outfits but the generic females don’t get a matching set.

There is no winning and people will alway find something to b*tch about

7 Likes

I don’t want to sound rude to anyone but plus sized girls have been getting an update a lot and i’m not complaining, i actually like it.but someone rly said they didn’t get an update at all

4 Likes

They get one update a month lol. Female generic is the only body shape that consistently gets large, high quality updates.

6 Likes

Actually nice looking/cute Black hairstyles…seriously we are lacking

What we have now is a frucking joke. Dude we only have a TEASPOON of hair and its 2020 they promised diversity what in 2014/2015

Oooh and dark alt clothing n.n would be a nice update

…if only ppl utilized the clothing for MCs(instead of croptops/shorts/short dresses) would it make better ha

12 Likes

oh k

2 Likes

I hope we get some new hairstyles because the last update was months ago and they have enough hairstyles for feautered stories, so why don’t they share some with us?

It’s not like they are gonna lose them, like they can always make new for upcoming feautered stories, right?

I really hope we get more hairstyles soon :pleading_face:

7 Likes