DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Ok thank you, I’m in Uk time and it’s 13:23

3 Likes

Agree!

3 Likes

At least with the horses overlay and plus size females it was released two hours later where I live

3 Likes

Oooo interesting

3 Likes

I’m just asking because I have never been on the forums to participate in commenting on the new updates that we have received or in this case will be receiving… after New Years. Will this be a large update ? Will it be standard?

3 Likes

I hope it big

3 Likes

Heya, in the UK it’s around 7PM every week :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

It will be medium update around 10 new items for female and maybe 3-4 new items for males with some recolors.

1% chance, in the last 2 first updates of the year they’ve never released new facial features or hair in the first update of the year.

4 Likes

p a i n

9 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3: Just being realistic

2 Likes

:weary:

Welp… there you have it!!! :woman_shrugging:t5:
I am not complaining mind you… I am just curious about what possibilities we can expect to see.

3 Likes

Hopefully Episode will release some face mask and some of those awesome boots they have

5 Likes

DRESS SHOES!!!
We absolutely need that but episode doesn’t want to give us that :cry:

5 Likes

Yeah… that would be completely awesome!!!

We definitely need dress shoes… I am keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t5: hopeful that we can get some footwear !!!

3 Likes

All of us do. :joy:
I’m hoping for them to fix the sock layering issue and more facial features/hair :smiley:

5 Likes

FRFR!!!

I guess they just have the idea that animated characters shouldn’t want to wear socks with their choice of shoes…Nor should they want their hair to lay properly… :woman_facepalming:t5:

9 Likes

Just like they think guys only want to wear the same 6 shirts and pants in different colors and transwomen only wear short dress/skirts and crop tops. :woman_shrugging:

I wish they’d do one update that is only male things and then give a transwoman update with business attire and pants/shirts that are more casual.

4 Likes

I LIVE FOR THIS DAY!!!

Literally

4 Likes

I think they are afterthoughts because most MCs are females- even with the new plus sized body shape, I haven’t seen many stories with the body type as the MC.

5 Likes