DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Me hoping they make plus sized males even though i know that’s not possible 🥲

4 Likes

We can all dream :joy:

I think today we are going to get winter stuff or more under clothes (like the shirts/leggings). I still hope we get the full body pajamas.

3 Likes

Ah i hope cause they would rly be helpful for my story

3 Likes

Right? lol

Or some new jeans that aren’t skinnies.

4 Likes

Right!? i’m rly desperate for some baggy jeans and some sweater crops too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I loved the grey cropped sweater with the sleeve cut outs and bows. I wouldn’t mind a few recolors of that sweater :smiley:

5 Likes

exactly and the Sweater Cropped Sleeves Mid Cotton Pink outfit is also cute :heart_eyes: i just wished the sleeves were longer :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

They are working on plus sized males and other body types but will most likely take another year to release. And even if they released a new body type it’s closet will be very lacking in clothing, shoes, and tattoos

8 Likes

You’re right,i can’t wait lol

3 Likes

Where on Earth is this update now?? :alien:

11 Likes

fr lmfaoo i’m deadass staring at my screen :skull:

8 Likes

Same lol :skull:

3 Likes

Same, girl . I looked at my clock and went straight to the Style+Art page :joy:

8 Likes

exactly :rofl:

3 Likes

Meeeee tooooooooo

3 Likes

lol same

2 Likes
8 Likes

OMgggg

2 Likes

Yes, which is a huge issue for me. :roll_eyes: Though one could argue that the Plus Size Closest is still relatively smaller compared to her sister Generic Closet… :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

This is very true. I hope they add a few new items per update and do the last Thursday full update. I feel like that would help even the score by a bit.

3 Likes