DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

This is very true. I hope they add a few new items per update and do the last Thursday full update. I feel like that would help even the score by a bit.

2 Likes

Insert SAD face here!!! :pensive:

I think they just recently actually made a shelf specifically for Plus MC’s like within the last week or two.

2 Likes

Really? I haven’t been on the actual app in awhile.

And yay new eye colors (even if it’s just one color) because the browns they have didn’t have any midtone ones and looked super unnatural. :joy: Plus we got new flirt animations so that we don’t have to keep oscillating between flirt charming and flirt coy :joy:

4 Likes

Yep!!!

I’m really glad we got some depth in the brown eyes :eye: :eye: department ( even though Sand Brown looks exactly like pale brown to me :woman_shrugging:t4: ). Hopefully this is a sign that the other eye colors will start to get an update soon as well.

The animations for flirting were Sooooooo needed… we were so limited in the flirt department!!!

5 Likes

Right? I mean, did I hope for new clothes or fixed socks? Yeah. But I’m pleased with the update.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

SAME!!!

2 Likes

I just hopped we would finally have better ginger Colors, I got my hopes so high when hi saw the color named “auburn brown” and was sooooo " disappointed" when I saw what it really looked like :sob:

2 Likes

Is it more brown than red? (haven’t looked yet) And yeah, the ginger hair is a little unnatural looking and there are not very many red options.

1 Like

they all looks so unrealistic, and yes it’s way more brown than reddish

3 Likes

I hope they added the ink ones, they don’t even have to create it and it already works for all the hairstyles all they would have to do is add them “officialy” on the avatar creator of the portal

3 Likes

That’s pretty neat- I didn’t know that you could use ink colors on LL characters. lol learn something new every day :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes you can, all you have to do is code it in your script and their you go :wink:

*there (looks like I’m as bad at orthography that I am in my own languages x) )

3 Likes

it also works for lips colors!

1 Like

That’s really cool! Thanks for telling me :smiley:

2 Likes

Even with different hair “textures”? :thinking: I know that with some hairstyles, the color looks a bit different depending on the hair…

Yes even with those hair! (I’ll send you a screenshot :wink: )

3 Likes

Happy Thursday, Children!!

1 Like

This week’s update was amazing. I hope next week is android fanmail fix and other bug fixes like 15 gem issue for 5 gems. The week after that, they could give us braids (esp. braided hairstyles that go past the waist) :yay:

3 Likes

I’m thinking about bada** leather clothes, suede boots, motorcycle animations, props, overlays, background, glasses, helmets, gloves, lace bras, new body variations, eyes, eyebrows, skin, mouth/lips, nose, face, hair color, eye color, eyebrow color, skin tones, mouth/lipstick color, nose shape, face shape, evil smile animation, all of holiday outfits like Halloween, Christmas, tattoos and everything else too please.

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the update day. I really hope we get some new dresses, necklaces, bracelets and heels.

11 Likes