DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Me thinking we’re getting Tattoos and the motorcycle animation and overlays. :crossed_fingers:t5::grimacing::crossed_fingers:t5:

10 Likes

Just hoping they don’t take as long as they did last week to update :sob: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

if they did I would die, last week is not a week episode should recreate, just give us want, when we want, and everything’ll be fine

4 Likes

Ikr
And it wasn’t even big, like a new body type, it was just clothes, and a couple recolors

6 Likes

yeah, was/am very very disappointed with episode.

5 Likes

Maybe they’ll make up for it this week :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: I wish, we’ll probably just get some shirts and lots of recoloring

4 Likes

I really hope so but I am wishing for anything these days. :joy: I just need an update, I don’t even care what it is but it is one of only positive things I have right now. But getting tattoos for plus size is something long over due.

4 Likes

Well, we have never seen a new body type in the stories yet so we can’t have expected one. They need to test it but yeah last week was odd. Like I genuinely couldn’t focus on my story cause I was on the forums waiting for it.

6 Likes

This update shouldn’t take a while for them to update, this should be fast and straight forward, and on time.

5 Likes

We can hope :slight_smile: lol

I hope they give us a big Plus update today with more casual and classic looking clothes (like the shirts that have the front tucked and the back loose, button ups, shorts, pants, sneakers, accessories- I noticed in making a character that the accessories section is kind of sad. )

10 Likes

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE NEW TATTOOS :sob:

5 Likes

Same. And the ability to layer the tattoos we have already. lol

7 Likes

Almost time :smiley:

What are things you think we will get? What do you hope we get?

I hope we get some new accessories, tattoos and casual clothes. We have enough dresses and heels for now! lol

I think we will get none of these things. :joy: and I wish they’d bump up the number of Wish List items we get. Who decided two was enough when there are THOUSANDS of posts to the wish list?

5 Likes

dresses and recoloring of dresses

Tattoos, a layering option, Plus size men, the edgy update for both LL generic and plus, new accessories, etc, but i know we will get none of this :pensive: stupid episode

6 Likes

Two is the minimum of items we can get from the wishlist

4 Likes

Do you know why?

2 Likes

Ugh I would LOVE to get some tattoos today but yeah, I don’t exactly expect to :joy:

4 Likes

Wont happen until Episode uses them in a features story and we have to wait a least a week before they give it to us

5 Likes

I haven’t seen very many recolors since the plus size closet is so new. And I can guarantee that we aren’t getting the Plus Males because I haven’t heard of anyone seeing them in any episode original stories which is where they show and test out new things. lol

Ah. I haven’t seen many that give us more than 2 except for animations which they give us idle/talk of the same looking animation and sometimes a couple more backgrounds. I still need a school bus and wish they’d give overlays for the backgrounds that we have. Like the cafes, the living rooms with coffee tables, beds/blankets for the rooms we already have.

4 Likes