DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

I think we need more props!! :sparkling_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Agreed. :+1: They have a makeup mirror that I really like and they have others that I have seen that I really want.

I am glad we have gotten more background’s recently tho because it lacks in that department sometimes when there are so many clothes releases since it what they make more of. I mean I love the clothes but new props would be nice.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

This isn’t a support thread, it’s more of a group chat…
but glad to see that you support the idea :blush:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day :partying_face:

6 Likes

I kind of hope they give us some new props (though that probably won’t happen.) So, I’m hoping they give the sailor tank and shirt back :joy: I made a cute outfit with it, went back yesterday and previewed the scene and it wasn’t there–

It would be nice to get more t-shirts, too. like graphic Ts, full length (instead of cropped).
What are you wishing for?

3 Likes

Don’t know it might be the hair update, we should e getting in this month

5 Likes

Oh, that would be sooo great :smiley: I don’t think we’d be getting any of the ombre ones but it would be neat to get :

without the buns. It’s a cute hairstyle but hard to use for older characters in a professional setting.
So would knee-highs that layer under shoes – I mean, they have the ‘under’-shirts and leggings… why can’t they apply the same mechanics to the socks?

6 Likes

What are you hoping we get tomorrow?

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the day we get pointed Fae ears but I don’t think we’ll get them soon-ish.
I hope they update the sailor tops they removed because of a glitch last time. Really liked those. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Same. :100:. I made a cute outfit, went to review the scene the next day and poof gone. I was the wth! Oh…

It would be nice to get some V-neck undershirts (like not deep V just slightly V’d)

3 Likes

Wait!
I thought it was Tuesday! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

No, it’s Wednesday- tomorrow is update day :slight_smile: What are you hoping for?

Edit: New demand: Plus Girls Need Accessories, Too!

5 Likes

Plus tattoos! :smiley:

3 Likes

Tattoos, necklaces,bracelets, earrings - they need a lot of every type of accessory. I know that they are still building the Plus wardrobe but you would think they’d make it a priority to give some kind of accessories every plus update.

2 Likes

I just want new hairstyles :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Well, this for the upcoming updates but tbh I don’t really care what it is most weeks because I just like getting assets. :woman_shrugging:

A list from a few weeks ago.

And probably more hoodies, I have seen so many new ones while finishing Country Heart. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Are the hoodies cropped? lol They really need to stop cropping everything. I was genuinely surprised when they gave us blazers that are full length. :joy: I half-expected to get cropped ones.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking this all day!

1 Like

Nope they are not.

2 Likes