DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

there’s way too many pregnancy stories for me to remember :running_woman:

3 Likes

But didn’t they take them away (the sailor thing) because of an error?

2 Likes

“Whoops, I’m pregnant”
That was the most ridiculous episode featured I’ve ever heard of :joy:

3 Likes

That was me the last two weeks but today I actually remembered. I know I am so “proud”. :joy:

3 Likes

I hope it either plus size men , babies and new hairstyles

2 Likes

hahaha good for you babe, i’m totally mess today

4 Likes

Right?!

2 Likes

why the hell my brother won’t leave my damn shoes alone…-.-

3 Likes

We desperately need more cute, casual dresses! It’s either formal or super short and tight. We have like 3 everyday dresses for spring and summer!

5 Likes

How old is he? :joy:

3 Likes

2, toddler. ;.;

3 Likes

I wear cropped hoodies for the look/aesthetic and because I personally like to keep my arms covered. Not really to “stay warm” but because I may want to be covered. Some people wear em to hide scars or tattoos.

I do see the point of wanting both. I would love clothes that are kid, F-M/genderfluid. Items that are just modest and comfortable.

7 Likes

Then I am an expert on the subject: Because he thinks it’s fun.
:joy:
I have a two year old and an eleven year old. So, I’ve done this twice now. Just keep saying no, putting them back and distracting him with something else. lol It’ll usually work :joy:

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t5: Probably. I was just being fictitious. :sweat_smile: Guess it didn’t go over well. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Whenever I put my shoes back, he always dig in my closet and take them back out. XD So I just leave it in a pile. XDD

3 Likes

I do see your point, jackets aren’t always for cold weather :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s getting close to the time of the usual update so here’s this again!

3 Likes

Also a valid idea. :joy:
You could do what I did with my second (a very strong willed and sarcastic child)-

I got a box and put all the shoes I don’t wear ( gifts from my stepmother- who for some reason buys me ugly shoes at random), and ones that were cheap at the store (like flip flops) and made E’s Shoe Box. :joy: He plays with them every once in a while- but once he realized “oh, mom doesn’t care about these” he doesn’t mess with them often.

2 Likes

It’s here! [Limelight] Rock Outfits

6 Likes

welp, hope we get hairstyles next time.

5 Likes