DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

They actually went to work and gave us male clothes

3 Likes

They’re realising what style we really want :joy:

1 Like

I think it was because of the theme since we have so many “bad boy” LI’s.

4 Likes

Meh. It’s not the worst update we’ve ever gotten. Even though the style of the guys clothes is geared toward the “bad boy” set- at least we got new boy items.

Just Meh :expressionless:

3 Likes

mood.

3 Likes

Ngl I need everything else instead of clothes. I’m so waiting every single Thursday for an update which is the most important for me, animations. I don’t need to have so many clothes personally. I never was happy with any outfit release. I’m not saying that I don’t appreciate the work they do or the hours they have spent, but we all have a voice and we have the right to talk about something we don’t like. My biggest dream is to go see an update of episode one Thursday and see a whole list of animations.

2 Likes

I think I’m not the only one who is very excited every Thursday to see the art release!
I don’t know what it is but I’m already excited :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Honestly me too! :smile:

5 Likes

It might be hair since we apparently due for hair this month but I seriously don’t care what it is. But yeah I do excited for release since I have nothing better to do when stuck at home. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Well, even when I wasn’t writing anything I was excited to see what they gave us :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

This is like exciting :heart_eyes: I hope it’s new hair :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I haven’t coded in a month but I love logging onto the portal every Thursday-Friday to see what they updated!

3 Likes

anyone wish this Thursday coming should be a full male clothing update

9 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day :partying_face:

6 Likes

We all wish for this. :joy: I know I certainly do.

I also wish for more usable living room backgrounds and overlays --While the “fancy” living room is very pretty, they didn’t give an overlay for the end of the couch- which isn’t angled for sitting. and the others with tables have no coffee table overlay so that we can put people in the furniture behind it.

I’ve more than once considered taking a day out of my life and going through all the backgrounds and making overlay for the tables, coffee tables and beds and posting them for everyone. lol

6 Likes

Yep.

4 Likes

Probably weird request but: I want more touching or having hands out animations. I want to write a story where the characters have powers and telekinesis.

17 Likes

Not a weird request. People are physical beings. We show happiness, concern, empathy, anger by touching and while you can use the idle_cup animations to “show” like someone is touching another person’s arm, we don’t have many that actually emulate patting someone on the shoulder, etc.

I think they’d be cool, actually. And if they turned the rear-facing hand/waist holding forward, that would be awesome, too.

10 Likes

Don’t really care this week, but I’d be over ecstatic for any on the list:

• HAIR

• MALE UPDATE

• SHOES & ACCESSORIES

• BACKGROUNDS & ANIMATIONS

However, I’m worried for the hair update because we haven’t seen any new afro textured hairs, which means that ridiculous gap between the hair types will further increase. :tired_face:

19 Likes

Hope, we will have new hairstyles and medical masks (since they were shown in some story /I don’t know in which one, but I’ve seen screens in the wish list thread/). In truth, I don’t really need masks in my stories, but it would be great to try them on my characters :crazy_face:
Crossing my fingers for plus size men with male update in general and more varied of beards, but I don’t think that’s exactly what we’ll get today…
I am looking forward to modern casual clothes like sweaters with buttons, cause open tops and short dresses are not exactly what I would wear every day :smirk:
AND NEW ANIMATIONS :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

9 Likes