DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Maybe some masks, like the one Cole was wearing in the story Mask Off
A petite female body size, and some actual babies with faces, some dog clothes and some new animations

7 Likes

This is the mood every week, I think. :joy: I want all these things!

And socks that layer right. How episode has not already fixed this problem is beyond me. They took the sailor tops because of “major” problems with it… I’d say socks on the outside of shoes classifies as a major glitch.

4 Likes

Episode needs to just work on their layering in general :joy:

And the socks layer differently every time :joy:

10 Likes

RIGHT?!

And they just skate over that and give us new things. Fix the problems we have, Episode.

5 Likes

Can someone please tag me in the update I won’t be active today and I don’t wanna miss it! :sob:

6 Likes

Yeah, sure :grin:

3 Likes

I need some more clothing for males ;.; especially fantasy clothing, props, animations, etc. ;.;

10 Likes

Yesssss

More animations too

And fae ears if possible :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hair update would be great, but I’m rooting for the long-awaited MALE UPDATE !!! :pleading_face: :pray:
Especially for authors with male MCs in their stories…

6 Likes

yeah, because we haven’t had it in a while now, so hopefully it’s a hair update.

7 Likes

man if it is a hair update, i’d be so happy if we got this hairdo

👀

12 Likes

I’ve been waiting for new hairstyles for weeks :pensive:

6 Likes

I want an all male update- shoes, accessories, clothes. lol

5 Likes

I think we’re gonna have a normal update this week. :thinking: Mostly generic female clothes with maybe some generic male stuff idk

8 Likes

i hope we get things that are, no offence or anything but are actually fashionable, because these clothes recently just haven’t been doing it :sob:

4 Likes

need this animation. NO MORE CUSTOM POSES/ Not my photo, someone else photos from Wishlist Thread

12 Likes

Oh no, oh nononononononono.When people like to get away with stuff like this… :> You know what I mean.

10 Likes

Hey it’s a screenshot from an Episode featured story. Episode known what authors would use these types of assets for

3 Likes

oh thank God. I hope they won’t give us this. ;.;

2 Likes

Hey, y’all. Who’s excited for the hopefully nice and is coming update today?

10 Likes