DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

Is episode gonna release today ??

1 Like

Yes. Around 2pm.

2 Likes

Oh i see, i guess more complex color outfits will be there as melani said in the previous release. I am so excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah we might be getting more Complex Color Clothing but hopefully we need Pride stuff:

A note on releases going forward: Our team has been working on creating significantly more Complex Colored Clothing, which you may remember from last year’s release. We’re excited to announce that these are ready to be released over the coming months!

While the overall number of unique pieces in each release will be lower, each Complex Colored asset comes in 24 separate colors, greatly increasing the outfits and scenarios they can be used in. Our team has not paused production on non-complex colored assets, and those will also be released each week.

6 Likes

I don’t use complex colors very often tbh, so i am gonna use the Complex color outfits very rare :star_struck:

2 Likes

ikr, I use it not that much but a little bit of it. And we need some dog clothing, backgrounds, and horse racing backgrounds.

2 Likes

True we need that so much :grinning: I don’t want to keep my dogs naked in winter lol :joy:

2 Likes

Hoping for a bathing suit update. Know it’s happening either this month or next

2 Likes

Yea :innocent: But wasn’t there a complex color bathing suit release previously ?? :grin:

2 Likes

yes. lol

2 Likes

Yes but we usually get a all bathing suit update.
Last year it was a bathing suit, body hair, and the different body types

1 Like

Oh i see :innocent: Hope we will get that this time too :relaxed:

1 Like

Really hoping for pride stuff today :rainbow_flag: but I don’t want to get my hopes up too high like I did last year when there was almost nothing :joy:

2 Likes

They have released the update

1 Like

What would you want for pride month?

3 Likes

Just the kind of stuff that we’ve talked about on this thread. Some basic tee shirts with lgbtqia+ sayings, or jackets with rainbow pins or something. I love the rainbow stuff that we do have, but it would be nice to have something more subtle :blush:

5 Likes

I have a better image now, something like shirts with the most commons flags? Maybe they should release more suitable clothes for trans people especially trans men since their closet is kinda lacking !

5 Likes

Yes! Having shirts like that would be awesome! And I definitely agree, there is basically nothing for trans men to use and it’s frustrating. I appreciate the clothing that we have to trans women, but it isn’t exactly fair.

3 Likes
3 Likes

So… did they forget it’s pride month, or …?

4 Likes