:arrow_up: this shirt
5E2CE28A-8DE9-4F14-90A1-FCC1256D3536
:arrow_up: these shorts

:arrow_up: this tied shirt
:arrow_up: these dresses

14 Likes

True. I love the dresses!

3 Likes

today is update day!! I’m still “praying” for era based assets x)

7 Likes
6 Likes

I liked the backgrounds (super late to the party :joy: ) but seriously, not a single pride item?

6 Likes

Note from Melani:

Also FYI: Next week’s regularly scheduled Plus Sized Female release will be moved to Wednesday, June 23rd! My apologies for the disruption in our usual schedule.

5 Likes

Nope, it looks like they forgot about it! What a shame!

3 Likes

Plus Size Update day tomorrow

6 Likes

I used to look forward to update days but lately, meh. I’m still butthurt that they haven’t given a single bit of recognition to Pride Month. For all their talk about inclusivity and diversity in stories, you’d think they’d try a little harder to give assets that show it. Like traditional clothing, accessories, props and lgbt+ items that aren’t stereotypical or misshapen.

Sorry, little rant.

11 Likes

I forgot about that,I’m going on my school trip tomorrow too.

3 Likes

I’m just really disappointed that they didn’t us a pride month update, it looks like they completely forgot about Pride Month!

4 Likes

Exactly. So, I mean, yay for a new plus update because they are seriously lacking but they’ve been doing pretty well on the closet items we’ve gotten for them. I like that they’ve given us more complex color things but at the same time –
Pride Month is a celebration of the lgbt+ community every June and with all the stuff they’ve given the MTF closet, I find it hard to believe that they didn’t know that it’s Pride Month.

4 Likes

Yeah I just noticed that, I saw clothing that only the generic female have and the plus female don’t but it’s looks like they’re improving which is good to see.

It is and it’s looks they don’t give a sh*t and didn’t bother with this year’s pride month update, so they give us all these unnecessary generic female and male clothing updates that we didn’t need. They may be pretty for our characters to wear in our stories and edits but there truth is that we don’t need them. We only need plus female as they lack clothing and all but we also need pride update too along with a plus update.

5 Likes

Don’t tell me they’re about to be late again!

4 Likes

It’s tomorrow

4 Likes

Oh, I’m dumb! It’s Tuesday! :sob:

Thank you so much for telling me.

6 Likes

Yep, update day tomorrow instead of Thursday for some reason.

5 Likes

LOL I kept on refreshing. I was ready! :sob: @QueenMel Thanks for telling me it wasn’t happening yet.

2 Likes

They never told us why… Guessing something up their sleeves?

3 Likes