DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

true

2 Likes

It’s update day tomorrow, wonder what they will give us.

3 Likes

Hopefully some male clothes

2 Likes

Yeah, last time they released 6 pieces of male clothing.

2 Likes

and maybe some car seat bgs or plus size males or babies

3 Likes

What are you guys hoping for in this release? :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Not going to keep my hopes high but expecting some decent amount of clothes for men that don’t have a billionaire suit or a leather jacket :weary: and I want the sleeveless hoodie for the females

6 Likes

Something that is less revaling

5 Likes

They won’t do it, but I would love if they put freckles, scars and tattoos in customization

8 Likes

yeah, that too

3 Likes

and baggy trousers like these:

(wow the last pic is so big LMAO)

8 Likes

that would be so useful so the probably wont

3 Likes

Casual clothes for men, and longer dresses its a short dress or a fancy dress now I would love some more knee length/maxi dresses
And fantasy stuff and collars/leashes/bowties for dogs

There is enough I want lol

5 Likes

NOT THE LEATHER JACKETS PLS KSJS :sob:
@Adorablxheron aah i agree! it’s super hard to dress hijabis with the outfits we have.
@Someone2 I WISH :weary::raised_back_of_hand: imagine adding dimples :o
@Mutya_87 justice for men clothes pls :raised_back_of_hand:

5 Likes

Exactly :100: agree! Or even if they add child body shape, you don’t want a kid going around in something skimpy, revaling or something that you were when going out to a party or a club.

2 Likes

This never happens no matter how much we complain about the fact that they hardly ever get more than a handful of recolors and 1 new item in each update (if that) so I’m keeping my expectation for male body clothes (and mtf bodies as well… because, ya’know, all transwomen wear crop tops and short skirts :roll_eyes: ) very low. I’m hoping we get more casual looking clothes - baggy pants, graphic t style shirts.

My expectations for the art updates went from “yay it’s thursday” to “maybe I’ll be able to make something from the is update work for a character”. :joy:

9 Likes

Lol :joy: the edit expectations part :rofl:

3 Likes

truee ahahah

3 Likes

I have no hope, but still waiting for sit_talk lay_talk animations :<

7 Likes

Very true and would be extremely helpful so we don’t have to super zoom to use talk animations that have anger or sadness to them :joy:

3 Likes