DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Definitely not alone. I like the backgrounds, overlays, and animations as well, but the clothing hasn’t been all that exciting. Or not even that, it’s just that (as you said) the clothing doesn’t really match the theme. I also used to look forward to the updates, even before I started writing my first story lol, and I mean, I still do… but it isn’t the same.

9 Likes

It’s frustrating. Especially (for me) the “Fall” picks update. For me, Fall is peacoats, boots, pants, maybe gloves and purses/bags for the “new season”. And, that particular update was a super disappointing one, imo.

6 Likes

I immediately thought of DJ from Full House! My favorite show to watch as a kid and now!

3 Likes

It really feel like 90% of the clothes in each new update are basically the same type of thing, meanwhile if you want to do any genre stories you have maybe 2 outfits to pick from max. I’m desperate for new clothing for my pre-industrial fantasy story but nevermind here’s 10 new mini-dresses and strappy sandals~! Anybody want more swimsuits~??

6 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day

6 Likes

Yes it is. Any hopes this week?

I have no expectations this time. I just hope we get some useful clothing pieces that are not weirdly shaded or shaped. (And for them to fix the belt on that blue/grey dress from a few updates ago. :thinking: ).

But, the expectation of getting a “great” update with several useful things is gone.

8 Likes

Do you think we’ll finally get talk_worried_loop so our poor, worried characters can finally put down all those cups and babies?

8 Likes

i doubt we are finally getting babies even though i’ve always wanted them on episode for a very long time lol

3 Likes

I think @Reepicheep-chan is talking about getting the talk_worried_loop animation so that we can stop using “talk_cup_worried” and “talk_baby_worried” animations in place of it to get the correct facial expression to show a character is worried. lol

And, you’re right. I do not see anything suggesting that we will be getting babies. lol

3 Likes

Without a hope, but waiting as always. :sleepy:

5 Likes

I totally get what you mean! I used to be looking forward to each upcoming update. Now I have only one thought about it: “Please let it have at least 2 pieces I can use.” And by that, I mean no fancy party-outfits but something more casual for everyday life… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Especially hoping and waiting for some male clothing… :sob:

8 Likes

I mean, I know there will be one piece that i’ll be using over and over again, or none.
I’m like eeehhhhh

6 Likes

So…… [Limelight] Wolves! Art Release 8/5/21

4 Likes

Well, I’m late to the party again. Let me go check this update.

Still have no hopes or expectations. :joy:

edit: Meh?.
lol why wolves? We’ve been asking for so much other stuff…and they gave us wolves? :thinking: Well, I guess with all the wolf-vs-vampire clan romances, this could come in handy?

4 Likes

Yeah even though every wolf looks the same. Imagine a werewolf pack of clones… lol :joy: I mean they could have added some more colors…? It’s not that much of an act to re-color… as we all know by now :woozy_face:

Also, maybe it’s just me, but the wolf model just does not compare to the vampires in Episode. I mean, they are just too cute :sweat_smile: I prefer them to be more monster-like.

4 Likes

My point.
Honestly, I’d have rather they give us the belt for that blue/grey dress. At least then it would look like the art for it :joy:

4 Likes

I was hoping we’ll get some sneakers, which I think we did

No one mentioned then tho :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was talking about. IDK it sounded funny in my head, sorry if it was confusing.

4 Likes

Looks like we get 2 new mini dresses cause there weren’t enough of those!

I can live with wolves tho. I mean, I would have done cats or children first but wolves + transformation animations is at least something somewhat different and new.

And I’m not just saying that because I just realized that I actually have a werewolf in the unpublished story I’m working on right now lol

Actually now that I look at it the transformation animation could be really helpful for stuff like being attacked by magic or psychic powers or something. I’m not mad about it.

6 Likes