DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

I really need those stuff for my Vampire storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Drowning and Falling animations, I know for a fact we aren’t getting them. But man do we need them. I’m tired of using crowd_surf_loop Which is ironic because it’s used for both drowinng and falling.

1 Like

Relatable, omg. I am making an episode story and I *really don’t want to have to use limbs and custom poses for everything

2 Likes

Honestly, after 14 days of waiting, I’m just happy we get whatever :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I feel like your being serious, and sarcastic at the same time. Those emojis make me suspicious. :smirk:

Yes,but it’s not really what us, episode writers need. no offence
@coramae

1 Like

ikr

Agreed. I mean at least they’re giving us something :blush:

3 Likes

Are there gonna be some people who are gonna be like, “Man I wish we got this” “I wasn’t expecting this” "Lame Update|

• There always is.
  • Not there won’t be anyone like that.

0 voters

I’m not sure to which my comment you’re referring, but no, I’m not being sarcastic at all. I don’t know how i made anyone confused with my todays comments again :weary:

I’m excited as every Thursday but today even more, because we waited longer than usual.

2 Likes

Yeah, limelight is in desperate need of more animations

3 Likes

We should just let them chose what they wanna add. :pleading_face:

Do we even have swimming animations for LL?

1 Like

Episode should have a poll, of the top five things they should release :nerd_face: Terrible idea. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Yes but they’re not released for all of us to use

2 Likes

I kinda wish we could have like… an option to have different phone cases?

Like, the phone animations need like a props, like if we want a phone with another phone case, we can have a phone overlay animation…

If you get what I mean…?

2 Likes

I feel you.

2 Likes