DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Haha, sorry, I just thought that it would be rude for me to post your image without credits :pleading_face:

2 Likes

lol :rofl: no worries, your totally good,

2 Likes

I’m dead
:joy:
I get the occasional you look beautiful lol It’s been 7 years. :joy:

3 Likes

glitch central station

8 Likes

lol if I show him new clothes and ask how do I look he will default setting say you look beautiful. If I want a honest opinion I ask my 9 yo daughter

2 Likes

at least you get compliments, like the only thing they told me about my physical appearance is that my teeth were like a bunny. That was 9 years ago…

2 Likes

LMAO AHAHAh

2 Likes

thats when the jacket straining against his bulging muscles gave up

3 Likes

It looks like a werewolf transform animation, with this glitch

5 Likes

Well that’s just rude. lol I’m sure you have lovely teeth. :slight_smile:

The default. If you want honest answers, ask your kids. (I have an 11yr old son and a 2yr old son. They have no filter.)

3 Likes

NAHHH WHAT TYPE OF SMOKE ARE THESE PPL ON WHEN ITS THURSDAY :skull::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :sob::sob:. ^^

Y’all be avenging and fighting online in a forum about digital clothes and shi :ok_woman::sob:

1 Like

That’s just rude really man tho

2 Likes

So true my 9yo told me the other day I would wear another dress mom. Then I showed one of my best friends and he adviced me to use it as nightgown. Meanwhile the BF was like youre beautiful babe

2 Likes

Apparently there are levels of honesty :joy: Kids- brutal honesty, Friends- kind honesty Bfs/Gfs - complementing honesty :joy:

1 Like

Lol clearly maybe bf/gf never fully loose the pink glasses

1 Like

the wait is over <3 plus, (no pun intended) we got more trimester clothing for plus sized females! and not to mention new animations :white_heart:

6 Likes

And it did!
Yay! :yay: :yay: lol

2 Likes

How did I miss this cutey <3<3<3

1 Like

Has anyone noticed how few comments and likes the new update has gotten? Usually within a hour or two there are hundreds of comments and edits etc.

2 Likes

Yh I noticed that too

2 Likes