DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I know everyone been asking for these a lot, and it takes time to animate all these stuff, so hopefully we will get them.

3 Likes

Right now I’m hoping for some nice clothing, not that plain stuff they’ve been giving us lately

6 Likes

Blease, I would like more facial features and hair. I know you have them, Episode.

4 Likes

They should be posting about now.

1 Like
2 Likes

So since they’ve been giving us a lot of stuff from Blood Lust recently I wonder if they’re finally gonna release the new hair and eyes this time around.

8 Likes

probably not for a ong time since those things are actually good :tea::tea::tea:

5 Likes

im hoping for that ponytail hairstyle in bloodlust to be released. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

lets see what we will get tomorrow.

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

how many months has it been ? I swear if they released the ugliest hairstyles without hairlines just to be like: HeRe ArE tHe HaIrStYlEs see you in 3 months or if they rellease good feminine hairstyles ONLY for trans knowing they dont need it because there arent trans as mc in featured stories. I wont control myself

4 Likes

Honestly, I really don’t care what we get anymore. I just like updates.

8 Likes

same!

3 Likes

Of course, having any type of content is good. Even the ridiculously pointless ish. I have to agree, I want new hair and new facial features.

I feel like episode is going to be so petty and give us more recolored tank tops lol.

6 Likes

yeah im worried about recolours or the bad items, it would be good to have good hair or facial features I feel we dont have great lips and eyes selection tbh

2 Likes

Probably. Or, plot twist! Give the girls all the shoes and dresses they made for trans characters and the guys will get a hat.

2 Likes

Also a possibility. :joy: I just want clothes to layer properly. That’s it. Lol

4 Likes

That would be amazing if they make that a possibility. There’s only a set of shoes that layer with jeans for males. And some tops would look better if they could layer with certain dresses.

If we don’t get hair or facial features. I would honestly like to see more wedding items or better varieties of jeans/pants.

2 Likes

I just really want those afro puffs! :persevere:

7 Likes

I just need this hair

4 Likes