DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

This one also hurts too. Maybe more.

4 Likes

I think this one hurts me the most. I want to make my guys look good but there are so few pieces that actually look good. Most of their pieces for the men are oddly proportioned and look like they’re wearing football pads under their shirts and when they don’t, they look saggy and weird.

They just need to do better all around on Male assets.

7 Likes

They need a male update.

4 Likes

Isn’t that the truth. But as I said what we need and what we get are vastly different. :joy:

4 Likes

I have become extremely “ Meh ” at this point when it comes to updates . I don’t even care what "NEW” items we get because I am rarely inspired to create edits based on the updates . I’ve long ago lost the desire to complete my Episode story… so… there is that!!! My men have seriously been recycling everything that has to do with them … and all I wanna do is make my guys looks good in something new just for them!!!

8 Likes

I get it, so much. It annoys me how they create female clothes to accentuate the body style but 90 percent of the mens tops have super broad shoulders that look completely unnatural.

3 Likes

None of the body types are natural really. They don’t have older bodies and they don’t have children bodies either. They don’t have voluptuous/ curvy bodies ( hour glass figures ) and they don’t have really thin model like bodies either ( slender with petite female parts/ androgynous). I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read a story and the parents look just as young if not younger than their kids? Just having a mature face doesn’t work!!! We also need mature bodies. It’s like Grand parents just don’t exist. And we’ve seen all of the creepy renditions of supposed “children” that have been dragged into various stories. We need legitimate children bodies as well. And we all know that Plus sized males and muscular women do not exist in Episode. Tbh everything about the body types is skewed and neglects majority of what represents what we “really” look like. I guess I am at the point where I feel exactly like @TaylorB.episode :

:woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I kind of get irritated when I’m waiting for a new update and people are commenting on topics which are 2 years old…

5 Likes

You are not alone :joy:

2 Likes

7 Likes

cute lol

1 Like

5 Likes
6 Likes

They finally gave us bus background lol and I like the side-eye title lmao

6 Likes

I was just about to ask if the update is today.

3 Likes

Preach the truth!!!

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

Well, this idiot was wrong this time.:crazy_face:

7 Likes

I’m dead :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Oh that’s weird, I’ve only just got it but it is making my app laggy.

2 Likes