DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I was really expecting it to be an all male update because of the title.
:joy:

3 Likes

Right! LOL, I like @Tory though. It seems like they actually listen to us and read the comments. They even reply.

3 Likes

Right. Usually I feel like the people running the forums don’t really care about what we say. It’s nice to see someone trying. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@colecatalyst :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: I knew better than that!!! But I have to say… I think the protest edit that we collaborated on might have assisted in getting us a little bit more in the male department… just a little bit!!! :wink:

@Tay11 I like @/Tory as well. She’s personable!!! I have just accepted that @/Melani3 is out for the count!!! But that is okay… turnover is to be expected. The only person that seems to stick around no matter what seems to be @/Sydney

3 Likes

What happened to Nick?

2 Likes

They made a post that Mel left the community and I think Nick quit forever ago (@Tay11 )

5 Likes

Why didn’t I get notified? I had no idea at first.

3 Likes

Ah, it was a comment on some other post but I remember reading it. And I haven’t seen Nick posting anything in a long time so I assume that he dipped out, too.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know Liz said that. Thank you so much for showing me!

3 Likes

Oh wait.
Male clothing for real?

2 Likes

Nick left a while ago. Sydney said he had business opportunity that he decided to jump on … meaning he left!!!

2 Likes

Like literally!!!

@ColeCatalyst yeah… When Jesse was doing the update with dates listed as the title , I knew Melani3 was outta here. I didn’t know that Liz had made an actual statement to bring closure to the open ended question though. So thanks for inserting the post here @Zhasmin

5 Likes

You know what… last time I saw Nick post anything was literally a year ago. I had actually done some research a while back And it was addressed on a thread hat Nick had left… but I found it peculiar that I had found this:

4 Likes

Weird. lol

3 Likes

I thought it was… but you know :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

How did everyone feel about this update?

3 Likes

I like it. I wouldn’t say it’s prefect but I’m grateful that there are more male art assets we could use so my guys in my story don’t have to wear a business suit completed with slacks (or perhaps pyjamas) to walk inside a bar, looking like a total idiot.

4 Likes

Well, hopefully they’re listening to all of us who complain each week about the male part of the update and they’ll start giving us more items in future updates.

5 Likes

I really liked it… especially since we got this image

5 Likes