DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I would give this update between 9/10 - 9.5/10… because literally everything that we received was needed. Sure I would have liked for the girls to also receive the jeans, but the boys need literally any and everything they can get.

4 Likes

Definitely :slight_smile: Seems our update helped call a little more attention :joy:

2 Likes

Yes Ma’am!!! Our Collaboration I believe helped quite a bit!!! :+1:t5:

3 Likes

I suppose Tory did look into what most of us wants, which I appreciate a lot.

I hope Tory sees this message :eyes:

6 Likes

To have someone see it you have to @/TheirName like @ColeCatalyst for me. :slight_smile:
and I agree that Tory seems very nice and receptive of the things that the community feels they need.
:party_time:

4 Likes

Tomorrow is that day again.

5 Likes

Release day!

4 Likes

What are you (all) hoping for today?

4 Likes

Male clothings and maybe some animations too

3 Likes

there’s no week going by that we do not wish for male clothing :sob:

5 Likes

fr :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

i hope they consider the ink lovers and do one last ink update :smiley:

LIKE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???

2 Likes

They done lost ink years ago :skull_and_crossbones: they act like it doesn’t exist anymore

2 Likes

Yeah, they aren’t going to be doing that-- when LL came out they basically abandoned Ink the same way they did Classic when Ink came out.

I wish they’d turn some Ink assets into LL though. Like the peacoats and the surgical scrubs, mask, booties, etc.

4 Likes

is it just me or there’s no art release? :thinking:

is Episode not updating this week or what?

3 Likes

It’s again late this time. Hope it’s not a repeat of last time, when it was put out 4 hours later

2 Likes

Where I live, it’s 11:40am, and the update is usually around 12pm for me. It’s always slightly different times though lol.

3 Likes

rip art update thursday then ig

1 Like

Daylight savings have started so the update will be an hour later

1 Like

4 Likes