DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

i hope they consider the ink lovers and do one last ink update :smiley:

LIKE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK???

They done lost ink years ago :skull_and_crossbones: they act like it doesn’t exist anymore

1 Like

Yeah, they aren’t going to be doing that-- when LL came out they basically abandoned Ink the same way they did Classic when Ink came out.

I wish they’d turn some Ink assets into LL though. Like the peacoats and the surgical scrubs, mask, booties, etc.

3 Likes

is it just me or there’s no art release? :thinking:

is Episode not updating this week or what?

2 Likes

It’s again late this time. Hope it’s not a repeat of last time, when it was put out 4 hours later

1 Like

Where I live, it’s 11:40am, and the update is usually around 12pm for me. It’s always slightly different times though lol.

2 Likes

rip art update thursday then ig

Daylight savings have started so the update will be an hour later

3 Likes
3 Likes

Reminder that there will be no update tomorrow

2 Likes

Yep.

Happy Holidays, everyone :smiley: I hope the following update will be a few new items and I noticed today-- we have 3 new kinds of socks for the female character avatar but no male socks (like not the ones with shoes attached, just regular socks)… this seems a bit wrong imo.

#menwearsocks,too!

7 Likes

Reminder to all about the update today.

Heads up, we will not be having a release next week as the team will be celebrating Thanksgiving with our families. We’ll be back with a new release on December 2nd!

With love,

The Episode Team

5 Likes

Hopefully it’ll include some more new things :smiley:

Happy holiday everyone!

1 Like

They promised us something this Weekend though. I hope it’s big as the announcement :hugs:

3 Likes

Where did they announce this?

Where did they promise something?

2 Likes

it was this

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Episode (@episode)

3 Likes

This:

6 Likes

great week

1 Like