DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Yeah, we better. I’m kinda worried that episode will think they’ve done a ‘major male update’ if they release more thank, like, six items tho :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Here’s hoping🤞. Still hoping…

3 Likes

People keep talking about this “huge male update” but Episode never actually said that

3 Likes

I’m kinda new here (I joined in august or something) so I wasn’t here when that was said, but are you sure that’s the correct thread you linked in?

1 Like

Yep, it’s the right one.
People started coming up with this idea that Episode is gonna release a huge male only update. But no one that actually works for Episode ever confirmed that something like that was gonna happen

2 Likes

Zhasmin is right and I think the idea of a huge male update came from comments on later threads as well saying they hope we get a huge male update? Either way, Episode didn’t say it would be an all at once update.

I will just be happy if they start releasing an equal amount of male to female clothes ratio. Last year there were a lot of updates where the male releases consisted of one or two items. I remember one of the updates all the male body type was a dress (for mtf transgender body type).

8 Likes

Tomorrow is the first Update of the year

8 Likes

This update tomorrow better have more male clothing that females right now. It’s a new year. Time for a change already.

7 Likes

I hope we get new animations tomorrow

6 Likes

:joy:

We can dream, dear, we can dream.

6 Likes

Same! I love it when there’s new animations. Then we get new possibilities!

4 Likes

todays the day, idk what im hoping for but i just hope tht i like it.

2 Likes

what time does the update usually come out in the uk?

2 Likes

around 7 or 8

2 Likes

i keep telling myself that i’m done with episode because of the lack of content with the past updates, but i’m still holding out hope that there will be a really good update. i hope that since it’s the new year, the updates will improve. but like @ColeCatalyst said we can dream :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy:

Hopefully, this year there will be more of an effort to listen to the users/writers that Episode has.

And as often as we all say “i’m done” we all come back eventually in hopes that things change lol

4 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

Why does the dog look like it’s dying :joy:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, @t3ss4_n0v4 !! :partying_face: :birthday:

2 Likes