DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Lol I finally remembered what day it is! That means I need to get all my missing work done within 4 days… :pensive:
I’m hoping for just normal school-wear, like more jeans/t-shirts

6 Likes

I think they’ll probably do something with pride.

3 Likes

this is pride month of course.

3 Likes

Do you think it’ll be rainbow colored things?

3 Likes

whatever the update is, im sure it will be colored.

3 Likes

I feel like with what is going on In the world I feel like they will cater it towards that.

3 Likes

I still want a wedding update. While I support pride 100%, I dont have much use for rainbows in my stories. My LGBTQ+ characters don’t fall under the “flamboyant, wears a rainbow man-kini and a rainbow cape to express their sexuality.” bs that I’ve seen in a number of stories.

10 Likes

I agree with the wedding update. It’s something a lot of people have wanted for quiet some time.
However it is pride month which means we will probably get a rainbow update. Which is still great if you ask me

4 Likes

Maybe they could do it a little tastefully? Like a blue jean jacket with pride patches, a rainbow backpack, a headband, boots … something a little less flamboyant. I’d like to see everyday pride not just ride a float pride, ya know?

I’m 100% for pride, as I am bi, and have friends of every sexuality. But very few of them would wear a rainbow speedo and a cape.

13 Likes

I agree!

3 Likes

I would like to have either an cultural update with cultural assets and the unreleased African patterned assets from Instant Princess it could be a nice gesture with all that is happening right now and will help authors bringing diversities for their story , or horses ( a girl can dream) or more guy clothes for the feminines bodies types

8 Likes

I would love it if they could release more african assets in honour of #blacklivesmatter especially the stuff from IP

9 Likes

I agree actually!
I hunk it’s very important that episode supports this however it can.
Make another section for BLM along w the pride section at least

7 Likes

Yasss queen!

4 Likes

I really really hope we can get some more pride stuff! Like actual LGBT+ stuff, we have enough rainbow swimsuits and weird jumper things.
Especially more gender neutral/masculine clothing for females…

And this may be a stretch but I’m also really hoping for a flat chest option for female bodies or even just some flat-chested shirts :sob: my poor trans and non-binary characters are patiently waiting for binders…

2 Likes

100% agree. While I support the lgbt+ community, the rainbow clothing we have now is a bit too much. I hope something pride related, but that can be worn everyday.

4 Likes

Idk about you I really want that motorcycle riding animation

3 Likes

Yess me tooo… :persevere::persevere::persevere: But I also wish we’ll get some wedding veils and outfit :crossed_fingers:

1 Like
2 Likes

Refering to my previous post. ( * they could have done better.)

They could have at least given the trans-males a flat chested body shape. I’m glad they’ve given more to the trans-women but they’re leaving out trans-men entirely. It’s been awhile since they started giving trans-women stuff. …when are they going to give us trans-men?

5 Likes