DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I’d like anything vintage related but new hair would be cool too :blush: :yum:

4 Likes

I’m literally typing this with half-lided, sleep filled eyes, but the MEN BETTER HAVE A GOOD UPDATE THIS WEEK!!!

I feel like I shouldn’t have to say this, but some people are a wee bit dense - TRANS MEN, ARE MEN!!! :triumph::tipping_hand_woman:t5::triumph:

8 Likes

Every week the men’s clothes are like 6 items we already have but in a different color (usually slacks or a plain t shirt) and one new item that’s either ugly or isn’t rigged correctly to fit on the bottom

Lmaoooo bYE

6 Likes

We got some new hair

5 Likes

Pace maker scar

4 Likes
3 Likes

Bumpie :yay:

1 Like

Hopefully we will get tattoos for our plus sized girls. Because they already made one for a featured story

9 Likes

Oohhhh yes! The plus size tattoos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Maybe I shouldn’t but i am still hoping for some new hair… :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I think today’s the plus sized update

tattoos would be AWESOME

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen we get a hair update every 4 months.
We got on one in December last year, then in April and one last week. So it looks like we’ll only get one more update in December

9 Likes

All I want are some socks and new house backgrounds. :joy:

6 Likes

yes please! MY MC supposed to wear socks all the time XD.

5 Likes

You would think making socks would be easy? Lol yet, no socks… and on that note, why do all the transparent ‘leggings’ end at the ankle? Can they not draw socks or just get too lazy to finish that last bit over the foot?

8 Likes

because its hard to cover the feet ;-; they must be shown somehow

2 Likes

Socks would make me sooo happy :)) Like, INK has socks but LL doesn’t?? (no hate against ink, it’s my fav. style)

5 Likes

Oh sh*t :sneezing_face: :sob: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

It would be amazing if we got a plus size and like a hairstyles part 2 for all, but that’s to much to ask for

6 Likes

Oh please no.
I just updated my templates :joy:

4 Likes