DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

yea (i think that’s the name) it’s the first speech bubble color option in the speechbubble section

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s an option but it’s between 2 blues and 2 pinks… I would like a grey, beige or maybe put a bunch of colors and let us choose… But seriously imagine one of those stories with low saturation and stuff, and then those vibrant colors

2 Likes

i see where you’re coming from and i agree (i’d love an orange speech bubble tho) i think we should also have an option to have diff colored speech bubble throughout the story imo. however i didn’t know they were e also part of thursday release (writer portals update)?

3 Likes

Oh, you’re right, I don’t think it’s a Thursday update… Didn’t thought of that

3 Likes

it would be a cool feature

a little off topic but i really like your story Daisy :star_struck:

3 Likes

I think this is today.

2 Likes

That was last week’s.

5 Likes

They still haven’t updated it

3 Likes

Hm?

1 Like

really hoping for a casual clothing update for the males one of these weeks, they always focus on the female section and the boys barely get anything ):

7 Likes

It’s a plus size update

5 Likes

i know that’s why i said one of these weeks ^

6 Likes

For today’s Plus Size update, I’d like to see Tattoos and Piercings, and some more Business/Uniform attire. Though, I do love the Trendy, Casual updates, my Plus Size avatars can not be firefighters, or Doctors, or Piolets. They need Uniforms and Business wear.

6 Likes

i agree!

3 Likes

Oh really? Thank you so much, means a lot!!! :heart_eyes: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

They said they would update it if there were any problems with the assets

2 Likes
5 Likes

bump.

6 Likes

I hope we get a back to school update today. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I’d really like some more gender neutral clothing for our female bodied characters. :blob_hearts:

7 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes