DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Tomorrow is Update Day

5 Likes

Alright guys. So i’ll be changing “Thursdays” to “Tuesdays” since updates are changed to that day now.

5 Likes

What are you expecting today? Or rather hoping for?

2 Likes

Hoping for something special for INTERNATIONAL women’s day, but we’ll see. :woman_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

It would be really cool if they gave us more accessories and stuff like that for the gen-fem/plus-fem (especially the plus, they’re accessories are seriously lacking) instead of an all clothes update for the fems.

And some more casual/summer-y things for the male/transfem characters.

6 Likes
4 Likes

And the guys get a shirt recolor that we already have in Complex colors.

wtf.

Otherwise, the girls got some really cute dresses and I like the blazer/sweater combo shirt.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day

2 Likes

yep.

2 Likes

What are you guys hoping for?

2 Likes

It would be cool to get new accessories, for all of the avatars!

3 Likes
3 Likes

So it goes… more recolors and girls got all the cute stuff.

3 Likes

Is it just me?:

• bc of the increased pressure of ppl telling episode to release stuff, we keep getting basic recolours?
  • personally the clothing with intricate design and effects on them and soo much more to the outfit- I’d be happy with less clothes if they weren’t just blank recolour ones
  • I miss having like themes to releases but the episode community doesn’t seem to care and just want more clothing straight off the bat even if it’s recolour now?

-Is it just me?… those were just my opinions lol

12 Likes

It’s not just you.

I miss themed releases but even when we got them they included items that didn’t really fit the theme. Example the dress in the “camping” release

7 Likes

Yhhh like if the clothing items are different and detailed, I understand why we’d get less :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day

2 Likes

mhm. :coffee:

3 Likes

@lanafrazer_episode seconded :frog: :coffee: .
You know what I want for this update? A portal bug fix update that stops making my SPOTTED characters the wrong damn size.

10 Likes

i hope they update us with better character customization !

2 Likes