DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Yeah. I’m hoping that the longer wait periods will equate to more and better (in terms of quality and uniqueness) clothing, as well as fixing many of the bugs and issues (like clothing layering).

2 Likes

In 3 weeks there’s only been 3 or 4 questions on the dedicated topic asking for more info, it’s hardly dogpiling… I really hope they gave us more details on the upcoming updates even without telling us the date…

On another note, am I the only one that wish for a Thursday come back for the new update program ? x)

3 Likes

I’m referring more to the panic that will set in the longer the community goes without
information, the more people will be commenting “@/Tory when–”

Remember when the update was like 2+ hrs late and people started freaking out? Sorry if my wording implied it was already happening.

I’m hoping by moving to a monthly update, it means that they’ll turn their attention toward the things we want and need (like layering and bug fixes) as well as more unique/better quality clothing (for all genders).

5 Likes

I really wish they gave us something before this month ends.

4 Likes

I think they will. So far, this is one of the few promises Episode has kept.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome.

Who else is excited to see this first monthly update?

I’m thinking it won’t be too too much as far as number of items released as they did the last plus update only a couple weeks ago; but I am looking forward to see how they make things more cohesive.

6 Likes

I am!
It’s already Tuesday for me, and I wonder when would the release air… :thinking:

2 Likes

wait are we getting an update today?

1 Like

I’m excited! I hope there is just something really good. Like some hairstyles/outfit items we’ve been asking for for a while. I also hope there is more male clothing than the weekly updates.

2 Likes

I’m a bit resigned to the fact that males aren’t going to get good updates. I mean, I’d be super happy if they did, but I don’t expect it anymore.

I do hope they stop giving them crap–I mean “crop” styled pants.

6 Likes

No, there’s not but:
(& @t3ss4_n0v4 )
Zhasmin linked a post saying “sometime next week” over the weekend so maybe by the end of this week we’ll have one. :slight_smile: I’m just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are since that post. Hope fors? Hope to not get? etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I know, but I still hold out a little hope for my boys. I’m mostly just waiting for a decent-looking turtleneck to happen. Then I can die happy

3 Likes

Very subtle, @ColeCatalyst. Very subtle :joy:

Tory did mention that it’ll be like a themed release, so any upcoming festivals or something-something day kind of event during the release (around this week), this release might just be about that.
But I don’t remember any of the sort within this week :thinking: Not that I can recall.

If so, it might be related to the type of clothes that are worn everyday, like, casual outfits for one month’s release; Summer bikini/swimming trunks release; work outfit release, something like that.

Given that they have a month to work on it, I’m presuming the size of the update would be about 4 times bigger than a weekly release. Probably using the same divisions for the body shapes: 3/4 for generic females, 1/4 for plus females, and 1 more recolor/complex color version of male clothing :joy:

2 Likes

I dunno, but from Episode’s release records, you know you shouldn’t expect anything big to happen :joy:
Sorry to rain it down on you… It’s painful, but it’s the truth.

4 Likes

I know :sob:

1 Like

Since they’re going to be doing only monthly releases, then I’d expect a variety of everything, and when I say variety of everything, I mean VARIETY OF EVERYTHING! Backgrounds, overlays, props, ANIMATIONS, and MUSIC/SOUNDS!

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

yea i agree!

1 Like