DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

It would be neat to get a big update of Pajamas (bonus points if any of them are modest looking lmao) and slippers?

7 Likes

Yeah I agree.

3 Likes

I really hope it’s a pajama update :weary: Also clothes for boys cause most of my outfits have the same pants :clown_face:

10 Likes

same lol

that ripped jean rocker is a staple of my male MC wardrobe

7 Likes

same :sob:

3 Likes

It would be really cool to have a male focused update like once a year. The guys get a pretty raw deal on updates- not as much as Trans women/men get obviously- but even the transwomen get new items ( can Episode grasp that not all transwomen flaunt around in short skirts and dresses? Some enjoy more modest dress -jeans, cardigans etc) but Males get so few actual new items (most are 1 with like 12 recolors added to fill out the list).

We need male (and trans-male) clothing!

Oh, and better accessories for the guys- some of those necklaces are sad looking.

10 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

Jammies!

And they’re actually kinda cute :smiley:

3 Likes

This is random but does anyone know when are we going to get new music? :eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

Episode does a music update once a year

4 Likes

Ah amazing. Now I need to wait for a year :grinning:
Thanks for answering!

2 Likes

What do you guys think Thursday’s update will be :eyes:

I’m leaning toward winter clothes! But I really hope they come through with new hairstyles :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I also think it’s gonna be winter clothes…;-;

Let’s just hope it’s new hairstyles! But I highly doubt it :sob:

5 Likes

New hair is next month,
It may be a plus sized update but I don’t know.

7 Likes

I have a feeling it’s winter clothes because if the update to the app, although I’m hoping for more fall clothes because it’s still November and thanksgiving is coming up.

7 Likes

isn’t plus sized on the last thursday of the month, which is next week (the 26th)?

3 Likes

They are most likely taking a break from updating next week since it’s Thanksgiving and they’re probably giving their workers time off, but I’m not sure.

5 Likes

Ever Thanksgiving Episode gives their staff a day off

4 Likes