DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Begging for a Sci-fi update!

7 Likes

i would ADORE some royal clothes like ball gowns or royal attire for males (writing a royalty story with a male main character seems awkward if he wears the same shirt for every party)

14 Likes

same.

3 Likes

could use some more skating/roller skating outfits, and gear.

3 Likes

More male clothes!

9 Likes

Yes! Let’s just have a whole update for males.

5 Likes

Honetsly, now that I know the struggle of dressing a male MC, I see why people mostly want more male stuff.

6 Likes

I am using a plus MC so I want a good plus update. Like ones we have in generic but plus size. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I believe our Plus Size Closest will get their update come next Thursday… :weary:

6 Likes

I could go for more accessories and shoes/heels, but the Male Avatars are seriously lacking and they need a well-rounded and deserved update!!
:crossed_fingers:t5::eye::lips::eye::crossed_fingers:t5:

6 Likes

… sooooo

4 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hopefully next Thursday’s update (or maybe even earlier) is an android fanmail update fix. I would really love to be my friend’s first fanmail :slight_smile: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Art updates doesn’t have anything to do with updates or bug fixes for the app. So hoping for a Thursday art update to be about an Android fix is not likely to happen.

4 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

My bad, don’t pay too much attention to the updates. Checked out the announcements category just now. In that case I hope for mobile app updates section, they announce that soon as it’s really frustrating and for Thursday I hope we get weather overlays.

3 Likes

This isn’t the thread for that, I’d recommend making your own thread.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is the update day.

5 Likes

All I want tommorow is plus sized tattoos. I know I say this every Thursday but CMON :grimacing:

6 Likes