DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Non skinny jeans and socks that layer correctly. We could always use more jackets or it’d be really cool if they gave us short sleeve “undershirts” like the turtlenecks and long sleeve ones that layer under stuff–that way we could have a t-shirt that layers correctly under jackets instead of that seam at the shoulders and boobs that always happens.

6 Likes

Honestly, there probably gonna give us something we don’t really need… episode tends to do that

9 Likes

honestly, they need to stop doin that :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

While everyone is waiting for that particular “special month” in which they’re finally going to drop some new stuff for generic males! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I was coding and I now know what I want this week. I want the listening animation and the peeping one. I have a scene of them listening for something and the animation would be so useful.

Summary

4 Likes

Could really use more victorian outfits and more of those colourful lingerie choices

10 Likes

I could use more tattoos, and maybe a few more shoes for limelight male, also a few more workout clothes for female, and just more animations in general

5 Likes

The listening animation would be helpful.
Example: Someone is eavesdropping or whispering something.

6 Likes

Yeah, that is what I was using it for. I have used alternatives but the animation would make it so much better. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I just got the update notification. What is the update?

2 Likes

What do mean “update notification” It is not out yet or there would be a post by @/Melani3 .

4 Likes

I meant I got this notification on the app that said they wanted me to update so I thought that was it🤔

2 Likes

the app has nothing to do with Thursday updates

5 Likes

Oh🥲

3 Likes

I don’t know about you but just want new hairstyles or victorian clothess :’)

11 Likes

I really just want some more 3c-4c type hairstyles so bad. But that only happens once in a blue moon :sob:

8 Likes

I’m having a feeling we might get something for the dogs…

2 Likes

we got new clothes!

2 Likes
2 Likes

We could stand to have more straight hair too. I wanted to make my great ×3 grandfather who is Cherokee and has bone straight hair and none of the ones we have work well for the look. :weary:

3 Likes