DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Especially, F-M!!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

Yea its so annoying!!! :triumph:

I find it so hard when writing F-M characters!

3 Likes

It’s not as easy as you think to make a new body type plus any new body type will start with a super limited closet just like the plus sized girls had when they launched

5 Likes

Blur off topic posts, so u won’t get flagged.

5 Likes

I know! but it would be cool tho. imagine how much diversity we have then in stories (if authors use these bodies ofc)

5 Likes

If Episode is going to stick with this new program of more diversity then they should be working on things like new body types. It just gonna take time and like I stated any new body type will most likely be release with a limited closet

3 Likes

I have a non-binary character who “gender-bends” in their late 40’s. I can hardly find anything to work with when they are using masculine pronouns (or just not wanting to dress up/show skin without dressing like they’re in a Period drama). The “female” clothes are just as bad because, hellooooooo Episode. You don’t have to show skin, or dress “conservatively” there is an adult (someone who is within the ages of their late 20’s to their early 40’s) - age appropriate, “cool”/“trendy” clothes for both/all Avatars.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s really annoying. I have a gender fluid character and I’m finding it so hard make outfits for them without using basically the same 3 shirts over and over.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day (my autocorrect already knows)

4 Likes

:joy: yay!

2 Likes

Alright, let’s see what we wil get. Sigh.

4 Likes

After the sci-fi and lgbt subgenres release, I assume that we’ll probably get more sci-fi and transmasc/transfemme clothes to match with it. Idk

7 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes

So what are we hoping for this update

4 Likes

20210304_141030 20210304_141045 20210304_140951 20210304_141136
20210304_141107
These! :pleading_face: :black_heart:

12 Likes

you might like these too

cf4386ebfd6e1a042e5c3c95ab4aa4be311d1460_2_134x500

10 Likes

For some reason I think that we’ll gonna have something suprising that we are not expecting

8 Likes

Yaaas! Edgyyyy!!!

3 Likes

An edgy update would be so cool. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Agree! :black_heart: :eyes:

5 Likes