DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

would love an edgy update

even made a list on the wishlist thread about it

10 Likes

I would die if we got this!

4 Likes

Yeah, the last one that looks edgy was in July with the ripped jeans. But they have so many from their “bad girl” stories. I would love for todays update to be edgy after seeing all those options. :pleading_face:

7 Likes

oops looks like we back again

3 Likes

I mean they gave us Dogs. They might surprise us with something else.

5 Likes

LOVE all of these, but the jacket in the third pic is soo cool :relaxed:

7 Likes

Right? The transparent jacket looks awesome :star2:

4 Likes

The harness :heart_eyes: I want it irl and in Episode

5 Likes

Since we’re posting photos, here’s a few items I’d like to get (outside of the awesome possiblity of an edgy update)!!

Yes I know we have the gold open-toed heels.

I really want more shooooes, accessories and BACKGROUND’S!!!

13 Likes

7 Likes

I’m hoping we get kids :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yesss! and babies, I mean…You can kind of tell that there’s no baby inside of that blanket…

4 Likes

I mean the babies from positively princess could maybe be released as they have been on featured stories for awhile and it is spring so it would be the perfect time to do so. But there is no kid characters that I have seen in featured stories so it will probably be a long time to come up with new designs as they can not just “copy and paste” the outfits and make them not have breasts. They will need a whole wardrobe made. Hopefully it is something in the works as it has been requested for years.

4 Likes

Imagine getting cute baby outfits on Thursdays :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

These would be so cute. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Aww oh my goodness, that would be so fun :relaxed:

2 Likes

And imagine getting this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

:sparklewave::relieved::sparklewave:manifesting babies/kids :sparklewave::relieved::sparklewave:

4 Likes

I’m not able to draw in Episode style, sorry

2 Likes

How you edit that in? That looks kinda real!

2 Likes