Why? Because No male updates?

3 Likes

Ooh.

2 Likes

Are you really surprised?

2 Likes

I- no. No I’m not.

2 Likes

People keep talking about this “huge male update” but Episode never actually said that

Reposting so people can see

8 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

Yes I doubt it’s ever gonna happen, we’ll just keep getting recolors over and over again and maybe 1-2 new assets a month as usual if were lucky chile :clown_face: :sob:

9 Likes

I’d be okay if they gave us recolors of the cute (and properly proportioned) stuff :joy: They keep giving us these super broad shouldered clothes :joy:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Honestly, I dread the Plus Female updates. More often than not, they get new stuff that not even Generic Females have. I thought the point of these updates was to release assets already existing for the GenFems converted to the Plus body type to bridge the gap in-between their closet size. By doing the opposite of this, they are just making the gap between the two even bigger. What for? At this rate, we’ll always have a day dedicated to the Plus Females because their closet will never catch up.

3 Likes

The plus sized update day is not about converting the generic female closet to fit the bigger body type, it’s about giving women with a fuller body set options. Fashion companies and media always cater to the skinny girl and bigger women are only recently getting the same amount of attention. So I’m all for Episode giving the plus sized girls items that the generic ones don’t have yet because of the 4 to 5 updates we get a month only 1 is dedicated to the plus sized the others are almost always centered around the generic body type. So if we have to wait a while to get a dress or tattoo that the is available to the plus sized girls, then that’s fine because the generic females are not lacking options.

7 Likes

I think you misunderstood me, and that my statement might’ve come across as “waaaaahh, plus females are favored by episode, waaaahhh :sob::sob::sob::sob: i want the same things for generic females :cry::cry::cry::cry:”, which couldn’t be farther from the truth!

What I meant is, I think those Thursdays reserved for Plus Females should be dedicated to publishing for all authors the clothes that were converted from the Generic Female closet to fit the Plus body type, and the rest of the updates should publish the exact same clothing for both Generic and Plus Females. And while we’re on it, I think this should be applied to Male Avatars as well. For example, the Magician Outfits are now available for all genders and body types, but that wasn’t always the case. If I remember correctly, I think Plus Fems got it first, and after a loong time, we got the same outfit for Gen Fems and Males, and the boys didn’t even get the top hat! Why couldn’t they just release the same outfit for all avatars on the same day? Do you see what I mean? I think that by doing this, updates would be received more positively by authors, because all avatars would get more or less the same stuff, instead of favoring one with new assets and screwing over the other with crappy recolors, idk.

And not only that, what I’d like for Episode to achieve by applying my idea is more equality, in a way of speaking. For example, let’s say Generic Females got a fantasy update, and next Thursday, Plus Females got new, modern clothing. Sure, they’ll probably be very cute, but… that creates a gap between the two Female closets. Don’t Plus Females deserve to be princesses, queens, fairies, werewolves, witches, vampires, etc. too? Don’t Generic Females deserve to wear modern fashionable clothes too? That’s where I’m getting at.

Also, sorry for the long exposition. I sometimes have a convoluted way of expressing my thoughts, and my way of fixing or avoiding that is by over-explaining :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my god it’s just pixel clothes. :sob:

4 Likes

Fine… I’ll shut up lol

2 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day

5 Likes

I actually remembered it was Thursday :joy:

I’m not really expecting much but I hope we get a decent update for guys this week.

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea what to expect for today’s update. I’m excited though. Lol, is it sad that these updates are the best part of my Thursday’s? :joy:

5 Likes

It’s like that sometimes :joy:
For the last few weeks I’ve forgotten about update day :joy: My wish is that the guys get equal the # of things released as the females do. Never gonna happen, but a girl can dream.

4 Likes

Do y’all think they’re gonna post for BHM or are they gonna flake on us :see_no_evil: :eyes:

3 Likes
4 Likes