DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Yup as usual, we get nothing

4 Likes

Par for the course I’m afraid.
Though, I do like the cafe-waitress looking dress.

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks they’re getting smaller?

1 Like

They are indeed getting smaller because of the inclusion of complex colored clothes.

1 Like

Not true
We got same thing as most years…dissapointment

3 Likes

That’s very true

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread active! :sunglasses: :star_struck:

3 Likes

So, I’ve been thinking…

I remember there was once a lot of lingerie emerging in official stories, I myself came across quite a few and only to realize there’s more than what meets the eye since I’m not really active.
Would they release some of it? I mean, some of them aren’t gem-locked so I’d say it’s possible to ask for them.

5 Likes

Tomorrow is update day

3 Likes

That’s smart. Why give a piece free in one story and not in every story?

2 Likes

Ooo it’s valentines next week maybe it’s this weeks or next weeks update? :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Omg yeah @t3ss4_n0v4 Episode would give lingerie for valentines day :smirk: (no sarcasm intended:

3 Likes

Maybe we could get something heart-themed for valentines day

5 Likes

I just want the full body armor. One would think they’d give it to us considering the contest they announced.

3 Likes

Eh… I do hope so.
Just a guess, but Episode might refrain from doing it since it sorts of give people a leverage to abuse it, given that it’s Valentine’s day and they would… You know, do or write some stuffs that aren’t allowed. Or whatever.
But I mean, you pay gems to wear some cute undies to b*ng someone, so :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Same here. :weary:

2 Likes

Well, let’s see what they’ll give us. :thinking:

2 Likes

it would be nice to get some afro-textured hairstyles for the sake of BHM, but i won’t hold my breath. i just hope we don’t get more recolored items because we don’t have enough of that.

9 Likes

They’ve recently been giving us stuff we actually wanted instead of just five boring recolors which is good. With the upcoming of Valentine’s Day, BHM etc, it would be amazing to have some special clothing or features released, but I’ll still keep my expectations low :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

When u forgot its BHM cuz no ones talkin about it =_=

2 Likes