DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

LOL, I still gotta get used to the fact that’s it’s on Tuesdays now. I was literally just browsing on the Forums and randomly remembered. I was like, “Oh shoot! The update is tomorrow!”

8 Likes

Let’s see what we’ll get tomorrow. :coffee:

5 Likes

Should we rename this topic, I wonder?
Also, what do y’all think we’re getting for the start of women’s history month?

4 Likes

Nothing.
They’ve been real forgetful about a lot of holidays/celebratory months-- we didn’t get any pride stuff this past year so I’m not exactly expecting much for any other celebrations.

Though, it would be nice to get something for it.

7 Likes

Probably nothing :pensive:

2 Likes
3 Likes

We did get some more hair styles in February, so that’s something. Although yes, it was a little dissapointing. But still, hairstyles are really big. It shows that Episode is growing and realizes the importance of the hair styles.

4 Likes

Very much so, and I’m super happy they were ethnic hairstyles instead of another ponytail. :joy: And I hope they continue to give us new ones at least every 3-6months (because obviously they have other projects and art content to release, too.)
And I was pleasantly surprised by this update and liked almost everything they released. <<< hasn’t happened in so long that I quit looking forward to updates and even forgot that there would be one on several occasions.

What did you think of it?

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day

5 Likes

Alright guys. So i’ll be changing “Thursdays” to “Tuesdays” since updates are changed to that day now.

5 Likes

What are you expecting today? Or rather hoping for?

2 Likes

Hoping for something special for INTERNATIONAL women’s day, but we’ll see. :woman_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

It would be really cool if they gave us more accessories and stuff like that for the gen-fem/plus-fem (especially the plus, they’re accessories are seriously lacking) instead of an all clothes update for the fems.

And some more casual/summer-y things for the male/transfem characters.

6 Likes
4 Likes

And the guys get a shirt recolor that we already have in Complex colors.

wtf.

Otherwise, the girls got some really cute dresses and I like the blazer/sweater combo shirt.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Update Day

2 Likes

yep.

2 Likes

What are you guys hoping for?

2 Likes

It would be cool to get new accessories, for all of the avatars!

3 Likes
3 Likes