Don’t be. We’ve all done it :hugs:

2 Likes

sadly you was wrong :sob: :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

bump.

1 Like

Am I the only one frustrated that we still don’t have any new infos on the release program update?

6 Likes

omggg i just saw it noww ooo im excitedddd :laughing:

1 Like

nope

1 Like

Come join us, we brought snacks.

4 Likes

I feel like episode is slowly dying …

8 Likes

I feel like they’re trying to do way too much at once and that’s what’s leading to all the bugs, late releases, etc. I get how you feel though. It’s hard to believe that it’s going anywhere good lol.

Honestly, I think the only reason they’re still in business is because it’s the only “write your own story” app that has full animation. Their pricing and practices with gem choices are insane, and the fact that the “unlimited” passes being given/taken away because it’s a “promotional” thing that rotates through their groups of people is such bad practice. I’d pay 14.99 a month for unlimited passes but 17.99 for like 30 passes? Definitely not.

9 Likes

Hopefully the monthly release will ease this, even if it’s for a bit since they can get more done in a longer window.

2 Likes

We can hope.

We can also hope that a longer window means they can fix the layering clothing issue. There’s no reason why the socks aren’t the same as the undershirts and leggings.

5 Likes

Is there an update today?

1 Like

Nope. And so far, no word on when the monthly update will be.

1 Like

This is the first time in months that i actually remember to check the forums on a Tuesday and they change the date lol :laughing:

:smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

Did we get an update? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nope. Nothing today it seems.

1 Like

there are no more weekly updates. they’ll be monthly from now on but we don’t know the date yet

5 Likes

they announced the change here

5 Likes

So do you guys think they’ll be giving us an update this week?

While I don’t think we should all be dogpiling on Tory for info, it’d be nice if they’d give us something to go on soon.

4 Likes