DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Is there an update today?

Nope. And so far, no word on when the monthly update will be.

This is the first time in months that i actually remember to check the forums on a Tuesday and they change the date lol :laughing:

:smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Did we get an update? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope. Nothing today it seems.

there are no more weekly updates. they’ll be monthly from now on but we don’t know the date yet

3 Likes

they announced the change here

4 Likes

So do you guys think they’ll be giving us an update this week?

While I don’t think we should all be dogpiling on Tory for info, it’d be nice if they’d give us something to go on soon.

3 Likes

Probably going to be at the end of the month

5 Likes

I could see that, and I’m okay with that. It would make every end of the month more exciting.

1 Like

Especially seeing how it’s their first time doing this, I can see the reason why the wait would be longer

1 Like

Yeah. I’m hoping that the longer wait periods will equate to more and better (in terms of quality and uniqueness) clothing, as well as fixing many of the bugs and issues (like clothing layering).

2 Likes

In 3 weeks there’s only been 3 or 4 questions on the dedicated topic asking for more info, it’s hardly dogpiling… I really hope they gave us more details on the upcoming updates even without telling us the date…

On another note, am I the only one that wish for a Thursday come back for the new update program ? x)

3 Likes

I’m referring more to the panic that will set in the longer the community goes without
information, the more people will be commenting “@/Tory when–”

Remember when the update was like 2+ hrs late and people started freaking out? Sorry if my wording implied it was already happening.

I’m hoping by moving to a monthly update, it means that they’ll turn their attention toward the things we want and need (like layering and bug fixes) as well as more unique/better quality clothing (for all genders).

5 Likes

I really wish they gave us something before this month ends.

4 Likes

I think they will. So far, this is one of the few promises Episode has kept.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Awesome.

Who else is excited to see this first monthly update?

I’m thinking it won’t be too too much as far as number of items released as they did the last plus update only a couple weeks ago; but I am looking forward to see how they make things more cohesive.

6 Likes

I am!
It’s already Tuesday for me, and I wonder when would the release air… :thinking:

2 Likes