DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Since they’re going to be doing only monthly releases, then I’d expect a variety of everything, and when I say variety of everything, I mean VARIETY OF EVERYTHING! Backgrounds, overlays, props, ANIMATIONS, and MUSIC/SOUNDS!

8 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

yea i agree!

2 Likes
3 Likes

So the update…was okay. Not bad. Was expecting it to be bigger. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: For males, at least.

4 Likes

I’m still in shock that the guys got anything (and they gave new skirt/shirt/bags for trans too).

I really wasn’t expecting more to it (mainly because I’ve learned to expect very little here), but it wasn’t a terrible update for a “themed” update.

5 Likes

I hope theyll give us somethin tomorrow.

1 Like

Did you forget it that they are doing art release once a month?

2 Likes

Yes, I did. Thanks for reminding me. Everyone forgets things. Since I’m busy with work and other things. :joy:

3 Likes

Think we might get Pride stuff for this month’s art release?

3 Likes

Maybe?

Plot twist: they release pride stuff in months that aren’t June, as well.

3 Likes

I wish, but we haven’t really gotten anything pride related for a couple of years, so I kind of doubt it. I hope to be wrong though!

4 Likes

Okay… I know I have not been on anything Episode related for over a month. Have they finally come up with a release schedule? Do we know what day’s they are ? Are they still looking at the wish list? does anyone even add anything there anymore ? because I know for a fact the moment they changed the release schedule there were plenty of people that also checked out from episode forums When was the last art release? Are they creating lots of color wheel items and cutting down on new items ?

6 Likes

No, they have mentioned nothing. If I know no better, I would’ve guessed that the devs just ditched us :joy:

5 Likes

I think it’s the second Tuesday of the month, but that’s just a guess

3 Likes

How’s everyone doing?

@Zhasmin I think that would be a good schedule if they do.

3 Likes

Alive, and waiting for the next art update.

Feels like this thread died out a bit after the monthly releases.

11 Likes

HELP can someone send the link for the latest update because i was making my characters outfits and i refreshed cause my computer was laggings and i saw this

4 Likes
6 Likes

This is a rather… Colorful update :thinking: Also, is it just me, or are guys getting more outfits for this update?

3 Likes