DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

What do you mean by not as much? As in they not in the releases or not enough items?

They haven’t gotten rid of them in the monthly releases, they still have it apart of it.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. I had gotten the impression from what I’ve heard from others that the last few months had no wishlist items in them. But it seems that impression was wrong. Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

No, you’re correct. There have been quite a few updates without any Wishlist items included. :dotted_line_face:

6 Likes

I think I would actually cry tears of joy if they just dropped a huge update with a bunch of hairs and animations and said “Merry Christmas :grinning:” but I know that’s wishful thinking :pensive:

11 Likes

Or one with cats, lol… one thing is gor sure, this app is screaming for new hairstyles. Or even the ombre colours

9 Likes

I’d do so much for the ombre hair colors. Then my avatar would actually look like me lol

7 Likes

I have no idea what to expect anymore. I always forget about updates now :sweat_smile:

I’d say I’m hoping for holiday related stuff, but I won’t get my hopes up lol. It’d also be really really nice to get some new hair!!

7 Likes

is the release today or?

4 Likes

It was supposed to be 45 minutes ago… :unamused: :sleepy: :roll_eyes: episode and their inconsistencies… sigh

7 Likes

Yeah, I’d be fine if they were inconsistent with things SOMETIMES but it’s nearly all the time now

4 Likes

y’all, let’s manifest new hairstyles and useful assets :candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

8 Likes

New hairstyles pleaseeeeee it’s been too long!

4 Likes

Have they shown the new update yet?

2 Likes

I kind of feel like they’re going to do an update around Christmas…

5 Likes

3 Likes
6 Likes

At least they gave us hair (and something from the many posts of Zhasmin’s posted on the wish list :slight_smile: )
I kind of wish they’d added a little more variety (like a sleek bun/ an ethnic/braided style and a medium style) but at least they gave us something. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

By now you can say millions of assets posted :slightly_smiling_face:

Honestly, this isn’t a bad update as per say, because I haven’t forgotten that Episode once released a bunch of unicorn suits for grown ups to play pretend kids :skull: but it’s still underwhelming.

There are tons of assets that are ready made for over a whole year, from last Christmas to this year’s that don’t even profit Episode by any chance. They’re ready made, and they look just as gorgeous as people expect it to be, no fixing required (except for a few lingerie pieces that are too open :joy:). Somehow, those are just collecting dust instead of collecting creative ideas and to be presented in the best light the community has to offer.

Best guess is that they’re lazy and don’t want to release them :joy:

6 Likes

…they didn’t give the table in the new background as an overlay…
they gave the bottles that are on top of the table… but not the table that literally takes up a whole zone.
Someone somewhere is lazy.

4 Likes

I’m beyond disappointed by the lack of natural hairstyles :woman_facepalming:t5: I’ve seen SO many protective/natural styles within featured stories yet we get crumbs! I’m disappointed but definitely not surprised!

11 Likes