Discussion: Kotton Kandie

This is not a promotion thread, also this is hella awkward for me so please answer. :joy:

Hello, this thread is strictly for my story Kotton Kandie. The purpose is to discuss anything related to Kotton Kandie.
Here’s a few questions to start the discussion.

If you never read my story before please answer the following questions.

What’s your opinions on the story description?

How do you feel about no CC?

Do you like the cover?

What’s stopping you from reading my story?

If you have read my story then please answer these questions.

What’s your opinion on Kandie?

Do you think my story is original?

Who’s your favorite Love interest?

What would like to see in future episodes?

What’s your thoughts about Kandie attending therapy sessions?

What’s your opinion on Kandie ex-husband?

Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think about my story. Also if you have any screenshots please share them.

Title: Kotton Kandie
Author: Pretty Eri
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: Escaped from a loutish husband, Kandie tries to find a new beginning. But what she didn’t know was that her ex-husband lurks in the trails behind her
Instagram: @Eri2.0
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5532581127127040

8 Likes

I will be honest, I been very tempted to read your story. I am trying to catch up with the ones I am reading. Your story does catch my eye.

I prefer no CC just because I like to see the authors vision.

Do you like the cover?
Yes, very much.

Like I said in the beginning. I am trying to catch up with all the stores I am reading.

3 Likes

Thank you! Whenever you catch up. Please leave me some feedback. :blush:

1 Like

I will, :grinning:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump

2 Likes

• It’s nice and very interesting

• I am fine with it. It’s cool to have a story where there’s a black Mc that isn’t customizable.

Do you like the cover?

• Yes! It’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:
2 Likes

Yass!! Thank you for your input.

1 Like

It honestly sounds very intriguing and interesting, and I feel like the story has a very strong and independent MC.

I’m fine with it.

Do you like the cover?
It’s beautiful and very vibrant.

I have a few stories to catch up now, and I only discovered your story now :sweat_smile:
But I’m looking forward to reading it soon.

I really really love kittens.

3 Likes

Thank you for replying! This feedback actually helps me.

Kittens are so freakin cute.

1 Like

I will give this a read! Seems interesting!

2 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

2 Likes

38fd4953dd3b852e0146503a9dfd03d8

1 Like

New Large cover pending approval. What are your thoughts about the large cover?

3 Likes

Bump

I think the story description fits well.

I have no problem with no CC. There’s TONS of choice based games that don’t have you choose a characters appearance and they’re still well-written and fun to play. On Episode it shouldn’t be any different.

My opinion on Kandie is that she’s very sure of herself and a bad b*tch. I personally wouldn’t fight co-workers at the workplace, but all power to her. Plus her character design is super cute

I do think the story is completely original. I don’t see many stories with older MCs (30+) and I have yet to see any good stories featuring divorce and being a teacher.

I don’t have a fave LI yet, since I’m only 3 chapters in, but I’ll keep you posted.

I’m only 3 chapters in, but I do want more therapy scenes and scenes with her best friend (I do love me some chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce as well).

I feel like it’s very good Kandie is attending therapy sessions. They’re my favorite parts of the story so far. There’s such a stigma with mental health, especially with POC. Half of my family is Afro Caribbean and their answer is always to “pray” or “it’ll go away”. Ignoring mental health is a BIG thing in the black community and I’m glad you’re addressing it appropriately.

Kandie’s ex-husband can catch these hands. That’s all.

I’ll definitely be continuing this. Keep up with the good work!

4 Likes

Thank you for reading my story. I also thank you for contributing to my discussion thread. I was getting lonely in this bish. Lol Cicely has become the fan favorite and I totally didn’t expect that! So as the story progresses more you will see more Cicely.

I’m curious to see which love interest you actually like. They’re very different and the point system does determine how your interaction will go with them. Again thank you for reading my story!! :sob: :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like