Discussion: Last Girl Standing - MOHHL. šŸ–¤

could I pleeeease get a pic sent of the wire thing?
i need to solve it but im stuck xD @Marshmallow_O

:joy::joy: sure! pm me

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

Episode 7 is out and I feel like with these daily releases; this story is coming to an end. Iā€™ll try to bare through episode awful storytelling and post screenshots and my thoughts LOL.

2 Likes

Can someone please help me? I canā€™t get passed the elevator scene in episode 6

Not quite sure what scene that one is. Is it the tappable one? If so, the thing on the bottom is what you need to tap. (I think itā€™s a keyhole.)

Yes that one. I was thinking that was it but still nothing seemed to happen

Hm, interesting. Try to keep tapping on it and around it. Because, thatā€™s how you move on to the next scene. It worked for me, in the original.

Oh weird, it works now! I had been tapping it after trying all the others. I feel stupid lol, thank you though!

OMGā€¦ congrats for the author!! I love that story as well, but stuck on chapter 6 (i guess? my memory isnā€™t that great), when we need to search clues, shouldnā€™t choose pannable choices -_-

1 Like

I donā€™t understand? What are you stuck on?

Oh, itā€™s in chapter 5, when we locked in bedroom. I just found 2 clues, I guess I need 1 more

I donā€™t really remember. But, the bed, the shelf, and thereā€™s a dresser on the right hand side near the headboard, I believe.

2 Likes

This story is fantabulous!

1 Like

@LiyahxWrites :cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

@Emma861 skksks iā€™m glad that you ended up figured it out!! you just had to tap on the key hole! :two_hearts:

@Oynikely there are 3 clues! the bed, the night stand, and the vanity! :heart::heart:

1 Like

And yeah. I was playing on my iPad and it weirdly didnā€™t show the whole screen.

1 Like

Can we talk about Ash/Storm?

Iā€™m actually more for Storm.

Mineā€™s still on 4. Itā€™s also pretty hidden- it only shows on my ā€œpopular on Episodeā€ shelf, not the ā€œWhatā€™s Hotā€ section anymore. (And my app is up to date. I checked.)
Is this officially released now? I donā€™t remember seeing an official post about it, but I miss a lot of things on IG lol

1 Like

This is how it shows up for me. Episode 8 just came out today. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s official. Episode I guess decided not to make it an official post. Which seems odd and unfair to me. Maybe, itā€™s a new way to release stories.

Strange. I donā€™t have that daily sign (obviously), and Iā€™m only on four. Maybe the daily thing is something theyā€™re trialing?
I used to have it in my Whatā€™s Hot and it got removed, so I assumed it was still beta testing until I found it under ā€œpopular on Episodeā€.