DISCUSSION: Little Women MOVIE

Hello! So a couple days ago I went to see the movie “Little Women”. The movie made me cry at least 20 times. The acting, characters, story, UGH everything…

SPOILERS:

I CANT BELIEVE BETH DIES SHE WAS MY 2ND FAVORITE CHARACTER BLOODY HELL

1. Who is your favorite character?
  2. Did you read the book? (I didn’t… but I WAS going to)
  3. Did you enjoy it?
  4. Least favorite character?
  5. Since it’s a history movie, was it hard to follow along?

Comment below! Let’s chat. :relieved::heartpulse:

2 Likes

im scared to watch it. i feel like i’ll be bored to death. the book is a classic but i personally just couldn’t finish reading the book. so i feel like the movie might be the same.

1 Like

It’s really good tbh

1 Like

I enjoyed it, I saw the '94 version after reading the book as a kid - I think I was in like 4th grade - prefer that one if I’m honest. Jo was always my favorite and I think Winona Rider and Saoirse Ronan both did a really good job. I really hate this “redemption narrative” the new film tries so hard to push to make Amy likable. Amy was a spoiled entitled asshole, like most youngest siblings that’s just what it is, fuck Amy. Also Christian Bale as Laurie is WAY hotter than this new dude whose name escapes me.

1 Like

I have to write a novel bout it.

Timothée Chalamet?

Yes, Timoathy Charmander.

1 Like

I’m mad they cast a Frenchman to play a German character. But I haven’t seen the movie, so maybe it worked out okay. He’s handsome, at least. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

amy was kinda dislikable

but beth was quiet and never really had any lines but died to early.

it really reminds us that its set after the civil war…

also jo was so nice to beth, i cried during each flashback and stuff

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.