DISCUSSION: Love Life: The App

Uh so I was casually playing Good Pizza, Great Pizza and all of a sudden I get

this ad for Love Life.

Tbh I thought it was just an Episode rip off but its turns out Episode made this app themselves? 🤦😂

Like… what is this supposed to be exactly? :joy:

Non-Juicy Screenshots because it looks exactly like Episode

Hopefully it’s a new place to put all of Episode’s lame stories bc that’s what it looks like RN :pregnant_woman:

24 Likes

lol I’ma download it

Oh, shit. Episode is working on a secret project :eyes::tea:

9 Likes

Spill the tea and expose episode sis :tea:

4 Likes

maybe it’s version which requires less memory on phone? lol i have no idea

2 Likes
Love Life App

Looks like mainly featured stories

3 Likes

Are they that desperate for people to read those featured stories?

3 Likes

It’s just like those Demi: Path To Fame apps. I guess.

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing lol

2 Likes

It seems kinda weird and pointless that they’re making a whole separate but identical app to Episode. I’m not sure if it would be an app solely for featured stories (like Demi Lovato and Campus Crush, I think), but if it is, I’m not really sure who would actually download it to read featured stories they could easily find on Episode. Strange :thinking:

10 Likes

The trash bin for Episode’s stories.

18 Likes
My reaction

Probz Clichéland. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Hmm. I feel like they might put all the romance or featured stories in a separate app for people like 16+

8 Likes

Interesting…

3 Likes

I haven’t played anything like the Demi Lovato apps, but I assume this app is a similar concept of just playing the Love Life story

1 Like

Really? Do you think community authors will be able to write in it?

1 Like

Maybe!

1 Like

If they do that, it might be an attempt to keep Episode family-friendly. Sooo if you’re right, they might actually be addressing the concerns about people not following the guidelines.

4 Likes

yeah probably :thinking:

:exploding_head:

I mean, I don’t think they would… But it’s possible and seems like a valid explanation so who knows

6 Likes