Discussion: Love Nikki/Episode Crossover?

Did anyone else notice the Episode Creators account on Instagram post about Love Nikki?
There’s a link to a survey! What would be the reason?! :thinking:
Do you think there’ll be some sort of crossover?
Any other thoughts?
P.S. I play Episode AND Love Nikki :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah, I did. If they are planning a crossover, I’d reckon it’d be big.

5 Likes

I’m sure it would be. Wonder how they’ll go about it…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

i’m not sure how will crossover work??

Same lmao :joy::joy: I didn’t see it because I don’t have Instagram… but honestly I’m just into fashion recently :joy::joy::joy: can we PM about love Nikki?

2 Likes

Not entirely sure since I’ve never played the game, but on Instagram where Episode posted that pic, people were saying Episode might allow us to create our own outfits like you can in Love Nikki. Again, not entirely sure, but thats just what the peeps on Insta said.

1 Like

Who is Love Nikki?

It’s a fashion game. Pretty fun and lots to do!

Sure! lol.

1 Like

No clue! :confused:

Bump :slightly_smiling_face:

I saw it and I play both games. If they decide to do a collab together I bet it’d be big. Since love nikki is mainly a dressing game. And if they’d do a collab I bet we’d get some amazing clothing omg :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I hope so! Depending on how they go about it, I’m sure it’d be a lot of fun! I’d love more clothes lol

Same!

1 Like

Bump

I don’t think there will be a crossover, they’ll probably implement a similar feature that’s in Love Nikki.

1 Like

Bump for hecks

Bump?

They’re planning a crossover?

1 Like

I don’t think so but there was a survey awhile back. Curious as to why and if maybe something happens in the future. I’m keeping this thread alive for fun :sweat_smile:

1 Like